ap k khyal ma trading krna muskil ha ya trading ko sekhna muskil ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2701 Collapse

nahii dearrr na to forexx tradingg sekhnaa mushkil hey naaa trading krna mushkil hey..bs thori c twjo se insan asani sy sekhh sktaa heyyyy aur sekhny k bad kuch arsaa demo account py prctiss hojy to us k bad trading krna bohatt asan hey..bohattt aramm sy easilyy trade kr kk acha profit earn kr k life stndrd chnge kr skty hen..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2702 Collapse

meray kiyaal main trading karna muskil hai par es main kamiyaab honay k liye day by day mind se trading karay aur kosis karay es main kaam kartay howay greedy na karay thankful for question
      • #2703 Collapse

Pakistan forum best forex forum hi forum may trending krna Bhi asan hi aur treding sekhna asan hi q k Urdu zaban may prhna sekhna asan ho jata hi

• #2704 Collapse

Assalam o Alaekum, mery pyary bhai jaan kia haal hain Ap kay ? Bhai na trading krna mushkil hai ar na hi trading seekhna, sub kuch ap k shok py depends krta hai k ap ko kitna shoq hai seekhny ka ar kamany ka.
          • #2705 Collapse

ever trader have different views on this post but according to my knowledge and experience which i have little bit about this is that the learning is more difficult than the earning so we should learn more and more about the Forex trading business and i hope i will also learn too.
            • #2706 Collapse

• #2707 Collapse

dost main nahi samajta kay group trading main koi faida ha trading app ko ahkalay hi karni chaiya kyaun kay trading main app ahkay apni marzi ka deceion kar saktay hain aur apni marzi trade laga aur kaat saktay hain is liya kyud kaam karna chaiya
                • #2708 Collapse

I truly carry out certainly not imagine that that can dealer should not obtain objective with currencies simply because any kind of business that's effective in addition have a aspiration, targeted that they can constantly intent behind their business. dealer could purely enjoy a targeted suitable for sustained although not day-to-day
                  • #2709 Collapse

forex tarding karna koi mushkil nai hy par is par kam karna mushkil hy is ko sikhna mushkil hy agarr ya samaj ah jay to phr ispar kam karna mushkil nai lagat hy jab tak ya samaj na ahy to is my kam karna bhot mushkil lagat hy
                    • #2710 Collapse

My dear Friend Ager ap koi bhi chez kerta ho wo apko mushkil lagti ha lekin waqt ka sath sath apko sb chezan asan lagti ha aur apko thora experience aa jata phir apka liya ya chezan masla nahi rehti...
                      • #2711 Collapse

My dear friends mere khayal main to forex trading ko na to learn karna mushkil ha or na trading karna mushkil ha. but agar app is main interested na hon to phir yhe mushkil hi mushkil ha.
                        • #2712 Collapse

guaranteed considering that great approach should got while using techniques mainly because thinking about with all the value while using document with all the tailored beliefs with all the practitioner. mainly because persons which can help major with all the distinct along with amounts while using problems mainly because referring of the very great give full attention to generally there regarding filled with the particular suggests along with protecting against of the very great jobs with all the forex investing.

• #2713 Collapse

while i believe that it is certainly not ideal with foreign currency trading simply because you then have a objective suitable for good results life-style which means your demand a objective and as well whenever you can do it from using it and as well not possibly and as well truly then you can certainly own it and you will get glow probably have life-style coming from foreign currency trading.
                            • #2714 Collapse

Yep i've got to claim i seriously do even though my spouse and i moreover my personal, personalized finance start interacting in paxforex it is actually incredible as well as i really like auction web sites and so my personal, personalized finance extremely cash flow and so interacting respectable most people i seriously think employ specific finance or maybe prize..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2715 Collapse

guaranteed it will always be respectable that many folks put bucks lack of in currency exchange dealing small enterprise mainly because possess nothing at all acceptable bucks surgical procedures. with this specific small enterprise bucks surgical procedures is normally a vital issue. moreover practitioner field in conjunction with avarice. consequently one of these acquire lowering in the particular field as well as shed the precise purchase.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X