*Why you should trade multiple pairs?*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #271 Collapse

Always be sure to check on the advantages offered by dealing in this market, but if you trade it as a hobby and do n

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #272 Collapse

in fact, almost all beginners 99% go to the demo to learn how to order 1. Open 2. Their close. And then they go on a real account that they think the earth navels and Wait chop money and very sorry that their vision with burning eyes and is limited only to these. It is necessary to go to the demo in any case, and there develop its TS and MM without it, not as .

• #273 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.
        • #274 Collapse

why you should the trade of the multiple of the trading is the very great of the very bhot of the earning is the learning
          • #275 Collapse

which means that he will always be there is an urgent need for the existence of the forex market. International trade is growing increasingly as far as technology and communications. As long as there is an international trade will also be there the forex market. Forex depravity must be located so that it can a country like Japan from the sale of its products in the United States and then be able to switch US dollars accruing to local currency Japanese yen.
            • #276 Collapse

dear forex me hum jab bhi trading krty hen to hum is me multiple pairs me trading krty hen or is me hum aik se zyada pairs me trading krty hen ta ke agar hume aik pairs me loss ho jay to dosry se wo pora ho sakay
              • #277 Collapse

of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sellForex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets -

• #278 Collapse

Yes dear apne bhot he ache baat ke hai and mai b apki is baat say agree karta hu basicaly ma samjta hu humay analysis k baad he profit and loss ko samaj sakty hy .
                  • #279 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic .ketb recommended in the field of technical analysis Forex
                    • #280 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is often used to get an overview on currency movements through the Huge representation in the large trading volume and the largest asset class in the world, which leads to high liquidity;
                      • #281 Collapse

Brother baaat ye hay kay sirf ek pair kay upper hum taqya bhi nahi kar sakte q kay agar ek pair mein hamein margin nahi milta to ho sakta hay dosre mein mile..
                        • #282 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, most Forex trading traders before going into this market believe that they will grow to be rich rapidly as well as can accomplish $ 20, 000 in a 7 days or even a couple,
                          • #283 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity
                            • #284 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #285 Collapse

is ki wajah yeh hai k singal pair kafi nahi hota qk us me aik waqt me 2 se 3 trades hi lagai jaien to behtar hai is liye 3 se 4 pairs me trading karni chahye to yun theek rehta hai, jese k me robot trading karta hun to mene gbop/usd, usd/jpy or eur/jpy me trading karta hun. or kamyabi se kar raha hun.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X