impact of luck in trading?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

Luck ko trading business main bhot importance hasil hai es tarah ham ko umeed rehti hai k profit mil jay ga aur ham ko success hasil ho jay gi.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: zia پيغام ديکھيے
      kia luck trading pa asar andaz hoti ha
      i do not think my friend there is any kind of the impact of the luck in the forex ,the luck is the something different i think the learning and the knowledge is the important if you have then you will get the success otherwise the success is impossible

• #93 Collapse

mere khayal mai bohat kam luck ka impact hota hai forex trading mai. trading mai sab se ziada experience ka impact hota hai agar jis k pass ziada experience hai wo utna he ziada achi forex mai earning kar sakta hai.
        • #94 Collapse

yes luck counts a lot in forex trading.. kabhi kabhi ais ahota hai k ap apni taraf sy bohot ehtyat sy trade kerty hain magar market main kuch aisa hota hai k curency ki value gir jati hai to yes luck has a very important impact on trading
          • #95 Collapse

i dont think luck is important in forex ,, your profit all depends on you in forex trading ... if you have good experience of forex trading and you have developed good trading skills then it is very easy for you to make a healthy profit in trading ..
            • #96 Collapse

hello frnd jee ha forex me kis had tak luck ka bhot amal dakhal ha our totally mind game ha bas ap good trader hony ka hasyat se risk kam ly our trading khob kary
              • #97 Collapse

luck is with every person but God has given us this option to change out luck and do according to the instruction and rest is leave on your luck.

• #98 Collapse

Yes Luck is the most important part of life. koi business start kro to us k ly experience k sath stah luck bi bhut zarori ha. q k real trading krny ma risk hota ha is ly agr ap ki luck aap ana we enta ya ka sath dy to ap acha profit hasil kr laty ho.
                  • #99 Collapse

luck can not help us all the time which reason we need to practice this business with good skill and knowledge than we can get good result from it.Luck can help us if we have good skill and experience other wise we can not get any help from Forex.
                    • #100 Collapse

luck ka impact tu har kaam mai hi hota hai.or bussiness mai tu khaas tor par.or forex trading tu wese hi itna risky bussiness hai.jaha risk itna ziada hoga waha everything is depend up on luck.
                      • #101 Collapse

luck kabhe kabhe app ki trading pay asar andaz hota hai but zeada app ki mehnat asar andaaz hoti hai agar app ka knowledge acha hoo ga to ap ka experience zeada ho ga our trading skills bhe achay hoon gay
                        • #102 Collapse

I think in forex luck doesn't impact too much but yes in every single act of our life but luck can also be changed If you want to because my believe is that If you have ability to do something so you can surely do it
                          • #103 Collapse

bilkul trading maien luck bohat depend karti hy lekin haumien luck ko invisible kar kay apna kaam karty rehna chahiay kiun kay agar ap hum sirf luck pay hi dependemd ho gay tw loss maien jaien gay
                            • #104 Collapse

Luck can affect Forex sometimes, but I do not see that he could rely on luck because the Forex is hard work and needs to learn to analyze and rely on a good way to trading

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Luck is not based on forex trading because forex needs analysis and analysis are needed in order to teach not because of the ease with learning analysis

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X