* Trading journal, the way it can help*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

* Trading journal, the way it can help*
    I think we can take a good lesson from your experience. make some journal for our trading can help us to analyze more about the past movement in the market and also we can make a correction if there some mistake we made in the pass trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

aap ki bat teak ho gi lakin may nahi janta kay trading journal hoti kaya hay or es ka kaya faiada hay forex may or kaya es kay bagair kam nahi chalta hay forex may please sub kobatian.
    • #3 Collapse

The importance of trading journal is necessary for trade.. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that .if it not importance then it has no needed. i means that it has needed for our life.

• #4 Collapse

The importance of forex trading and forex journal is not ignored any way. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that .if it not importance then it has no needed. i means that it has needed for our life. i believe so.

• #5 Collapse

The importance of forex journal is not ignored any way. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that .if it not importance then it has no needed. i means that it has needed for our life. i believe so.

• #6 Collapse

Forex market is online earning business. We are join the online and earn at home. We are use the indicators and find out the market trend.
            • #7 Collapse

trade journal provides us a lot of information about trade .The importance of forex trading and forex journal is not ignored any way. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that .if it not importance then it has no needed. i means that it has needed for our life. i believe so.

• #8 Collapse

The importance of forex trading and forex journal is not ignored any way. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that it is necessary for all.

• #9 Collapse

fx ma kam karny k lai hamy zeada mehnat krna ho gi ya ak acha kam hai jis sy ham achi earning haseel kar sakty han gfx ma kam krny k lai ham mehnat krna ho gi
                  • #10 Collapse

The importance of forex trading and forex journal is not ignored any way. because many people directly and or any way they involve join in this platform and they earn more money from here. so i want to say that .if it not importance then it has no needed. i means that it has needed for our life. i believe so. sometime we should read forex jornal for our understand.

• #11 Collapse

any journal gives us many informations. sometime i read insta forex market and get information of market this information gives us to make trade in trade market.so we say that forex market he

• #12 Collapse

asia nahee hai trading journal apne maloomaat k liye hota hai kuch idea milta hai market ka jis se trading asaan ho jaati hai
                        • #13 Collapse

Some time esy word use karty hain Jin ke meaning ka sab ko Pata nahi hota to phir tuky se es ka ans dete hain
                          • #14 Collapse

The importance of the daily trade is necessary for trade .. because many direct involvement eo the way people connect, on this platform and more money here. I mean, it's not important, then .if been unnecessary. I mean, that is necessary for our lives.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

hello assalam u alikum bhai jaan kia hal han ap ke???? fx ma kam karny k lai hamy zeada mehnat krna ho gi ya ak acha kam hai jis sy ham achi earning haseel kar sakty han gfx ma kam krny k lai ham mehnat krna ho gi

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X