Minmize your lose and leave your greed
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

If you have been able to do enough practice on how to do the trading and have taken enough time to do quality learning, then you can be assured that you will be able to make regular profit of trading, for you will use the knowledge of trading and have patience during the trade and not the greed of making quick money

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

what a good therad which you posted friend indeed i am fully convinced and agreed upon your stance it is a true thing that we should always float minimium trades i mean minimum to modestly and gradully higher trades and try to get maximum points etc

• #63 Collapse

Without leaving from greedy emotion you can't make anythings from this market so for be a good trader easily just keep your trading with this place with learning much more and hopes will be a profitable trader easily in a days that you want exactly.

• #64 Collapse

You are right mate, I have made that great mistake of losing trade which was in green, but waiting for more pips, I only obtain a painful failed trade. Then it is important learning lo close positions in the right time.

• #65 Collapse

Greed is some thing that can waste your money, and you try to earn more, but you loose all the money as you were trying to run after the money so it is not good for you.

• #66 Collapse

Traders should always start their first trading journey from the demo account practice and when they are well experienced and thorough with the market ,they should start trading in real account but side by side one thing also they should keep in mind that control of greed is a must and with every trade opening ,there should be some parameter of achievable targets .

• #67 Collapse

Forex trading business is to much risk and the critical and the difficult so if you want to be increase your profit then you should be minimize your capital and you should be control your greed then you will be successful on the business.

• #68 Collapse

Yes losses are not good for the success in Forex business we must avoid losses by different planning and strategies we need to leave greediness and control emotions in Forex trading business we need to gain knowledge and experience to make money in Forex business

• #69 Collapse

When i was an armature trader i traded with the demo account for two months and it enabled me to develop a strategy which was making me profit then. When i used it in my real account, i started making real profits.

• #70 Collapse

greed and fear are the biggest enemy for us and most of traders when they start trading with live account they want big profits with very short time and they push their self with high risky and the result must be margin call

• #71 Collapse

A greedy person always loss his money because he wants more and more money but actually in Forex a person who is willing to earn unfortunately not earn money. but a person who is willing to be successful and want his trades to be closed in profit he succeed

• #72 Collapse

it takes time to learn and train traders feeling, so they can identify their greed and stop it before they start making mistakes. because greed would get them away from traders brain to analyze forex market and make good decision. emotion makes traders feel hard to focus in their work too

• #73 Collapse

Yes trader should first try their best to minimize their loss and then they should try to control their greed and emotion. Greed and emotion are very bad for a trader in Forex market. If a trader fail to control his emotion and greed then he may not do well in that market. For that reason every trader must have to control that and they have to trade with his own trading knowledge.

• #74 Collapse

Yes i am already trying to minimize the loss and i left my greediness so many times ago. I have no greediness in my mind. I believe that greed means loss in forex business and greed is the main reason behind many traders loss. If we don't avoid our greed then we will never be able to get success.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

If we want to minimize our losses in forex business, then so many things must be taking care of, for example, we must take care of our greed, and be discipline because indiscipline is one of the major problem that many of us traders are really battling with in this business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X