How to go with trend?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to go with trend?
    I am in need of knowledge. I like to know how can I go with trend. Please tell me if you can, what is best indicator to follow to go with trend.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i m new at here so i cant reply but know that your forum is best to learn
    • #3 Collapse

trend trading is the best trading strategy for every trader.so catching trend will be the first work for us.many traders do not know how to understand the market trend.so for those traders i want to say that use moving average for understand the market trend.and there are lot's of indicators for catching the market trend.

• #4 Collapse

It is not so easy work top go with the market trend because If we want to go with market trend we must flow the economics news of world. If the economics news of world is good we can invest our capital

• #5 Collapse

If if the economics news is bad and if we invest capital at that moment we may loss. So for going with market trend we must know the proper trading strategy , always flow the latest news from famous channel, learn more about Forex business and share market trend.

• #6 Collapse

To go with trend the most basic thing you need to know is how you will understand or judge the market trend for that there are many tools and indicators available which will help us a lot to judge the market trend

• #7 Collapse

trend like moving average you can easily use it to judge the trend and once any intersects is shown on the Chart the only thing you will have to do is to follow the Signal and keep yourself to it.

• #8 Collapse

Trend trading is the best trading strategy for all traders that want to be successful, so catching trend will be the first work for everyone of us. but many traders do not know how to understand the market trend, so they make the mistakes alot.

• #9 Collapse

See the general trend, and that you can find from higher time frames, then analyze the market on short term, what is immediate trend, like short term, within two hours or three, and then do your short term, see the support and resistance to understand it better.

• #10 Collapse

If you want to go with the trend then you need not to have the indicator and you can trade without any indicator and you can depend on yourself, and you can earn the money then.

• #11 Collapse

jab ap market ko study kar kay chalain gay toh ap profit gain karain gay market trend ko analysis karnay kay liye ap ko chahye market news ko study karain market news ko study karain gay toh ap understand karlain gay market trend kya hai us kay mutabik apni trades lagain aur earn karain
                      • #12 Collapse

market ky trend k sath chlna ha to is ko sekhna ha forex main chart aor indicators ko smjhna ho ga to phir market ky trend k pta chla pain gy aor dosra forex market ki news sy bhi update rhna prta ha phir achi trade ho gi
                        • #13 Collapse

You are interested to find out thevmarkwt trend. Then you can get the information of the indicators. You can find out the market trend with the help of the ibdicators.
                          • #14 Collapse

It is not so easy work top go with the market trend because If we want to go with market trend we must flow the economics news of world.....
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

trading strategy for every trader.so catching trend will be the first work for us.many traders do not know how to understand the market trend.so for those traders................................

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X