*Forex is good but what about risk*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Forex is good but what about risk*
    forex is world's largest currency market . day by by increase it's popularly remarkably. it is more profitable trade in the world. people can earn huge money from very few time. but forex is also risky trade. we can reduce by apply some strategic plan. like money management and so on.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai forex trading business acha business hay laiken ye business bht risky business hay ham ic business say us waqt tak achi earning ni kar sagtay jab tak hamaray pass forex trading busines ka acha trading experience or knowledge ho q kay acha experience hi hamain trading mai success day sagta hay.
    • #3 Collapse

yes of course brother you are right i agree with you forex trading business is good but in every business risk is involved risk is the part of every business but if you have knowledge and experience then you can easily minimize your risk without minimizing risk it is impossible to get success
      • #4 Collapse

g dear mary khyal me to koi bhe kam ho to as me humay risk to lanay he partay hay to asy he forex me hay k as me hum risk k baghar kuch bhe earn nai kar saktay hay or as kam ko karnay ka koi fida nai hotay hay
        • #5 Collapse

you are right forex a world class business and increase the people of the world its popularity day by day and very many member as join the forex trading in very rapid speed. But as you know forex is a very risky business two and there people loss there investment due to lack of business and experience . Before the start in the forex trading we should learn the trading fist and than make the start in this bushiness which is very profitable . Risk can be reduce as experience
          • #6 Collapse

Really work in the Forex market more than wonderful, but has a high risk, and if you want to get rid of this risk must be trained and learn well and must possess a successful trading strategy
            • #7 Collapse

g han forex ka business bohat hi best hain or ager ap khtay hain ya forex main resk kya hain to dost gaer trding main humay resk ka dar na hoga to hum kabi bi trding ki leraning na karay es lay es main resk hota hain ka hum trding ko leraning kay bad hi shoto karay
              • #8 Collapse

je han forex boht hi aala online trading business hai jahan ham achi khasi kamai kr sakte hain mgr hamain boht sa hard work krnay ki zaroorat hai kyon k ye boht risky business bhi hai
                • #9 Collapse

ho hum sataertign se he profit le tu hum acha profit earn kare ge ache starting k lye hum ko hard work ke zaroort parte hay aur demo account p work kerney ka kum sey kum 1 se 2 week work kero demo pay trading phir achi starting ho gi profit ki....
                  • #10 Collapse

Hha forex trading ak bhot he acha business hai lakin thora sa difficult bhi hai aur risky bhi lakin hum is me risk ko us waqt kamkar saktye hai jub humrye pass forex trading ki proper knowledge ho aur experience hoga tub hum is me kamyabi haail kar saktye hai
                    • #11 Collapse

bilkul take dosra karobar ka sth ager is ku milaya jahy tu ya dunya ka number one busniss hy jis ma loss ka or parfit ziyada hota hy is liya world ma sb sa ziyada use kiya jata hy

• #12 Collapse

different trader comes with the different customs and casuals with the use of the different basics of preference with the different technical and the strategics with the posession. and to work further with the decision to improves the use to work with the system of choice according to the predefined entries with the initials to work with the system.
                        • #13 Collapse

Yes im agree on it there is a risk always if you know forex or master in forex but still issue about loose always remains in mind. but you have to take risk also but work in forex when you know with out knowing forex donot do it.
                          • #14 Collapse

I used bank statement for my previous account's verification and for a new account i have sent same document but it verification is declined by reasoning that i should upload a document of higher..
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: forexchamp پيغام ديکھيے
                              forex is world's largest currency market . day by by increase it's popularly remarkably. it is more profitable trade in the world. people can earn huge money from very few time. but forex is also risky trade. we can reduce by apply some strategic plan. like money management and so on.
                              forex ek boht he behtreen business hai or jahan business ki bat aai hume ye zaror sochna chahiye k business mai risk lazmi hota hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X