*Why it's important to make a trading plan?*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Why it's important to make a trading plan?*
    I think forex trading plan is must be very good important for us but only plan can not give us more profit ,we also needed more learning knowledge and best experience ....
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

plan is the most important in the every field of the life the strong plan can make us the good sucessfull person in the evry field of the the plan in the tarding is the most important for the making the sucess in the forex tarding busiensss the lack plan also can losser in the forex busiensss
    • #3 Collapse

We have to remember one thing that we should not worry too much for losing our money all the time , it is a good plan which can save us and make us a successful forex trader by maintaining a disciplined life.
      • #4 Collapse

for forex trading we have to first educate ourselves about it, then we need to take a regular time to forex trading and its learning then we will be able to be come success in forex trading.
        • #5 Collapse

ku k hum jb b koi kam planing k bina karty hain to is me hum ko siwae loss k aur kuch b nahi mil sakta hai hum ko apnay loss ko samjhna chahye aur kam karna chahye.
          • #6 Collapse

g han dear apky planing ki yahn bohat importance hai apko yahn par apna aik plane lazman banana chaye hai r usky mutabik chalain usi me apak faida hai
            • #7 Collapse

planing kr kay kam krny ki bht ahmiat hoti ha jab plan kr kay apni trade ko start krain gy to us ka result acha mily ga aor is main success hasil krny main dair na lgy gi plan k baghar achi trading na ki ja skti ha
              • #8 Collapse

my plan as a newbie is just like you. i will learn as much as i can about forex trading. then i will also open demo account and practice with it seriously. some time it is hard to serious with demo account but it is very important to practice there. and i will post here to get bonus posting for my capital after i finish with my demo account.
                • #9 Collapse

kuo kay her kamyabi kay pecha ak acha plane hota hain or her kam yab trader achay palning ki waja say ak acha trader ban jata hain agr humay trading main bohat zayada earn karna hin to humay planing karni hogi her trading karnay say pahlay
                  • #10 Collapse

trading plan k k bagair agr ap trading krte hain to apko nuksaan ho skta hai lakin agr ap ne koi trading ka plan bnaya hoga to ap us nuksaan se bach skte hain
                    • #11 Collapse

that's what i think too, because before, I thought that if I think that I use real money even if I'm trying demo, then I can trade like that even with using real money but I was wrong. trading with real money is still different, that's why we must practice step by step, demo first, then cents, then real money.
                      • #12 Collapse

well my dear friend, meray khayal say without planning kay working karna aesa he hai jesay kay hum kahin ja rahay hon per humein manzil ka he na pata ho, forex trading mein proper planning kay saath working karna bohat important hota hai kyun kay iss say hum different situations ko easily manage aur handle kar saktay hain...
                        • #13 Collapse

AOA. bhai shb ku k hum jb b koi kam planing k bina karty hain to is me hum ko siwae loss k aur kuch b nahi mil sakta hai hum ko apnay loss ko samjhna chahye aur kam karna chahye planing k bgar kam karna fazool ha.
                          • #14 Collapse

brother don't be worried about make a plan. when you trade in demo you can make a plan in you unconscious mind. you just carefully remember the plan
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I believe forex currency trading strategy is actually should be excellent essential for all of us however just strategy cannot provide all of us much more revenue, all of us additionally required much more understanding understanding as well as greatest encounter.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X