*Do not trade without knowledge*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Do not trade without knowledge*
    I think we should not trade without knowledge because knowledge is the first requirement to get success in forex and we can earn a huge amount from here. so we should enter here with a strong power.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

jee ha sir ma apki baat pay agree krta ho forex ak asa bussniess ha jaha say agar hamary pas knowlegde nai ho ga to ham ak achay trader nai ban saktay ha uskay liye hamay mehnat krni hoti ha knowledge hasil krna hota ha tab hi ham ak achi trading kr skatay ha or kamiyab ho skatay ha
    • #3 Collapse

i think it is very necessary to always invest one's time into anything one is doing first before you have to invest your money, so therefore it is a most to invest your time and later your money.
      • #4 Collapse

gee han janb hame knowledge ke baghair kabhi bhi trade nahi karni chahie kun ke is tra hame kafi loss ho sakat ahi or hame experience hasil kar ke hi trade karni chahie
        • #5 Collapse

g dear ap ny bohat he ache bat ke hi or mian ap ke bat sy mutfiq hu dear hamin koe b kam shuru krny k lya is ko seekhna parta hi or bagair seekhy to hum kam nhe kr sakty ise tara forex ko b hamain seekhna parta hi .thanx.
          • #6 Collapse

Trading without knowledge is just blind in the arena full of big sharks so one must adopt a complete schedule to educate him/herself.if yu trade without knowledge you will get nothing at the end because forex trading demand experience'knowledge and complete strategy.
            • #7 Collapse

yes u r rite broda knowledge k bagheir ttrading karna time wate karny k brabar hai trading aik aisa platorm hai jahan agar ap iski knowledge k sath aur sincearity se kam karty hein tou yeh apko zameen se asman tak lejata hai no doubt
              • #8 Collapse

g bilkul thek kaha he k baghar information k hamin trading nai karni chahey q k agar hum in trading k bary me knowledge he nai ho ga to kese ham achi trading kar pain ge aur agar hanm ne achi trading na ki to loss pe loss karty jain ge aur success kabhi bhi hasil nai kar pain ge
                • #9 Collapse

Forex is highly risky business in which you can stand only with your knowledge because your knowledge will makes you enough able to face that high risk and to earn some thing which is quite impossible without having any knowledge.
                  • #10 Collapse

knowledge is very important in every turn of life and we should do every work with knowledge and do none with no knowledge forex trading is very important and interesting and one must have such knowledge that he should trade it so without any knowledge no one can trade
                    • #11 Collapse

Really should not be trading in the Forex market without sufficient knowledge and I think that sufficient knowledge is possible to get them through training, education, and good and can help you to make more profits
                      • #12 Collapse

mere khayal me bhai ap ne bhut achi bt ki hai me b ap ki bt se agree hon or mere khayal me it's very risky to trade without knowledge and can result in dark consequences. Proper knowledge is very crucial for trader. Everyone must gain proper knowledge and enough experience. If you want to be successful here than you have to work hard, have to learn the basics of forex trading. You have to trade with confidence and have to avoid greed and shortcuts.
                        • #13 Collapse

G han jab tak ap ko forex ka bare ma knowledge hasle nai ho jata ap ko trade nai karni chaye albata demo par kam karna chaye ta k zeda sa zeda ap ki practice ho sake or ap bather sa bather trade kar sakain.
                          • #14 Collapse

wesy is ami koi shak nahe kay without knouledge aap koi bhi kaam karty hain to us mai pora pora risk hota fail honay , q kay ap ko us ka know how he nahe hota, to aap kaisay expect karain gay kay aap us mai kamayaab hon
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes my dear this stament is realy true that if you have nothing any information about the traidn then do not go thto the trading . first learn with the help of the demo account and then do this work in the forex.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X