*Do not waste your time, do forex and make you happy*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

G Bhai ap bilkul theek kh rhay hai forex market mai trading krnay k liye trading say elated acha knowledge or experience zroor gain krna chahiye Q k trading 1 art hai or agr achi knowledge or experience k sath trading ki jaye to trader profitable trading krnay mai kamyab ho skta hai lakin agr bina learning or knowledge k forex market mai trading ki jaye t trader ko loss b ho skta hai or time b waist hoga.
    https://t.me/pump_upp
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

these kinds of rules have become crucial suitable for mt5 participator. for you to agree to that rule most mt5 folks can easily steer clear of copy/paste and in addition keep their unique consideration risk-free. consequently all of us must remain faithful to these kinds of laws.

• #168 Collapse

I say a person who is going to success will be and forex larger than stock swap market in fact it is free and also open for many kind of men and women who industry here.
        • #169 Collapse

hum facebook per bohat ziada time waste karty hain hamein chahye kay hum is forum per working karein aur bonsu lein aur trading karein aur waisy be 3 month to lag jaty hain forex ko samjhny kay liye.
          • #170 Collapse

I trade real price steps so, I don't believe in virtually any indicator simply because they all lag guiding. I look at the candle style with level of resistance and assistance levels to take decision on my buy and sell. Price may be the king of the market plus the best signal is our brain, that's, you trade everything you see and providing you manage your own risk very well, you have no need to be mental over your position.
            • #171 Collapse

Discipline may be the key of survive available in the market. When the trader industry with full discipline he then do not necessarily take high-risk, trade along with full focus and command emotion. Because of this he in a position to learn foreign currency trading properly as well as make good gain forex trading.
              • #172 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen apna time waste nhi krna chahe hmen is business ko join krna chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis se hm apni life asani se achi guzar sakty hain isi liye ye business aik waste of time nahi ha ye aik best business ha bht zayada
                • #173 Collapse

The indicator is only a tool that gives us ease but do not fully we have to believe in an indicator.* because of our success in trading is not because of the indicators that we use.

• #174 Collapse

it's proper, i by no means trade using goals. i only need to make profits. how much it does not matter i need a 1 dollars on a daily basis. i need to control the greed. i must build the profits in depth. i are not inside hurry to get rich.
                    • #175 Collapse

yes bilkul jo log bhi apny spare time mein kuch earn karn chahty hain and wo log jo ghar pe free hoty hain wo forex pe trading seekh kar bohat kama sakty hain and apni needs ko bhi fulfill kar skty hain and apna life style enhance kar skty hain students kay liay forex aik behtreen option hai wo iss pe kam kar kay apny education kay expenses khud pay kar skty hain.
                      • #176 Collapse

First of all you can even examine the market by using technical support and resistance plays an important role within it, by using this thing you'll be able to know the reversal sign of the market and if you succeed in finding it you can make a lot of profit and also please you should definitely use stop loss and get profit.
                        • #177 Collapse

g han bilkul...forex trading bohat best business haii tmam online business se...q k is profit e profit haii...agr hum is ko join kr k mehnat or dil lga k kaam kare fmgy tu zaror profit earn kare gy...

• #178 Collapse

Believes comes when trader has confidence on the trading style and confidence arrives when trader contains trading experience and information about Forex. When trader prepare their trading pairs while trading and trade learn every single things that are important intended for trading like risk and funds management, strategy, analysis etc and next when trader are using are living account then trader has much confidence to open trade without fear then when trader maintain their believes on trading chances are they easily utilize their experience and knowledge to have profit from their floating trades.
                            • #179 Collapse

I still believe it is quite obvious that the scalpers may very well earn by far the most cash (although they follow your current hardest route, and there's A small number of of every one of them successful), as they trade essentially the most and along with highest probability.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X