*Is there any way to make profit from forex without strategy*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Is there any way to make profit from forex without strategy*
    Every experienced forex trader say that trading strategy more essential for good forex trading business.As new trader I want to know more about strategy.I've one question for all experience forex trader.Is there any way to make profit from forex without trading strategy
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

hello dear not at all i do not thing with out making strategy we can not success in the forex trading business we have to make good planing if we want to become a success person in the forex market so my dear you need to be work hard.......
    • #3 Collapse

If you mean that when you traded does not cheat, of course, all companies Tbgesaly earn the trust of customers they want to remain in the long term to earn more profits, there are many companies had to have this Firecracker to achieve profits do not send you your winnings, but do not continue to work you lose all its customers that I mean the following idea.
      • #4 Collapse

Dear there is no way to get the profit from forex trading excel you hard working and experience . You can make the success in the forex trading by make your forex trading experience and knowledge strong. Experience can be get from Demo account practice and learn from the senior trader. Forex is very good busniness and give the update information and other related matters.
        • #5 Collapse

dear Forex main ap ko profit earn karny k liye market ko samjhna parta hai and issi se ap achi trade kar k success man ban sakty hain and is k liye ap ko analysis and indicators and strategy ko use karna parta hai.....
          • #6 Collapse

Hm jb trade kartay hain tho hm apnay mukhtalidf point of view sy kartay hain hamari har dafa ya koshish hoti hai k hm phlay planing karain then hm trade karain agar hmare pass experience hai or knowledge hai then hm kamiyab ho jayen gay.
            • #7 Collapse

g han dear ap yahn par zarori ne hai trading kisi na kisi strategy ko lazman use kar k acha profit earn karin ap yahn par bagair strategy k b acha profit earn kar sakty hn
              • #8 Collapse

Without any strategy in forex making profit is quite difficult one and therefore we must have good strategy in the market and with the good strategy in the market we can make positive pips in the market easily and become successful.
                • #9 Collapse

Asslamualikum....bhai forex trading mein statergy k bina koi b successfull nhi ho sakta hmein is mein statergy bna kr hi chlna chahye....agr hmari statergy achii hogi to hi hum is mein profit earn krien gy wran hmein is mein just loss hoga....or loss ksis ko bhi aacha nhii lgta ....achii statergy bnanyu k lye hmary pass good info honi zarroi hai ye basic steps hein forex mein kamyab hony k.....
                  • #10 Collapse

If you mean that when you traded does not cheat of course, all companies earn the trust of customers they want to remain in the long term to earn more profits . . there are many companies had to have this Firecracker to achieve profits do not send you your winnings . . but do not continue to work you lose all its customers that I mean the following idea , .
                    • #11 Collapse

is k bary mein to mein ap ko itna hi kahon ga k ager is mein ap sekh kar kisi achi strategy k sath trading karty hen to is mein ap ko loss nahi hota hy aur is mein ap ko earning hi hoti hy.
                      • #12 Collapse

bhi janty hein kay kafi risky hai aur is mein tiky rehny kay liye unhy achy plan kay sath achi kaam ki knowledge bhi honi chahiye aur aapny aap par etmad hona chahiye jo kay ziyada tar logon ko nahi hota.forex men loge ye is liaye soch tey hai ya to wo forex men trading k barey men nahi jantey ye dartey hai ak mahiney posting sey kamaya howay dooler kahi ak trad sey to katam hoto nahi jay gi
                        • #13 Collapse

No there is no way that you are earn the money with out the strategy.
                          You known that the most of the trader losses thee money due to the lack of strategy.
                          They can not success in the Forex market and they are not a good work.
                          • #14 Collapse

Maybe we mast use same amount in demo and rel account...
                            If we want $10 in real...so use $10 in demo with same leverage...
                            Don't use $50000 free practise maney, but we trade only with $10 in real...
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

bhai jan hamen forex me kamiyab hony k liye market ko samjhna hota h or market ko samjhny k liye experience or knowledge bht zaruru h.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X