*Management of margin*
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Management of margin*
    if you want to trade safely, the most important thing to do is manage margins with the best. it's how to maintain used margins and available margins so it is safe from a margin call

now the question is what is the margin of the right to say safe?
    This certainly different for each trader, with a different style of trading
    - For swingers trader, usually only uses 1-5%
    - While the traders who often do scalping, sometimes using the margin to 20-40%,

good advice for manage margin:
    - Should keep the floating mines always smaller than the available margin
    - Key in managing the margin is emotional control

lets discuss about the management margin here
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

managing money and managing the margins are very important for the account , for me i use the scalping strategies and i use about 30% of my capital so that i can make good amounts of profits in short time , i think that there are traders who trade with 90% and think that this is the scalping but they are wrong
    • #3 Collapse

taking care of money along with managing the particular margins are very important for the account, personally i use the scalping tactics and i use about 30% associated with my capital to ensure i will make good amounts of profits in a nutshell time, i think that we now have traders which trade using 90% and believe that this is the scalping they are wrong.
      • #4 Collapse

g ap ka bohat thanks ap nay hum sab ko margin management k bary main batay ha es waqi ager hum margin managemant na kara sakern to profit hum nhe earn kar sakty hain
        • #5 Collapse

Professional traders know how to avoid a forced margin call by using proper margin management techniques. They might typically use 20 percent of their available trading capital to keep their risk in check. In addition to this, most will have a maximum their total trading margin amount to 33 percent, and rarely go to the 40 or 50 percent margin level (typically for only 10 to 15 minute trading timeframes, or during scalping.) - See more at: http://www.tothetick.com/forex-tradi...isk-management
          • #6 Collapse

gee bhai hmein apne trading mein margin ko ache trah se manage krna he aur apne trading mein margin ke sahih istemal krne ke smjh ho aur hm apne trading mein ziada margin ka istemal na krein aur apne trading mein trading ke different style ko smjh kr apne trading krein aur apne trading mein margin ka istemal km se km kr ke apne trading se acha profit hasil krein

• #7 Collapse

Thank you so much brother for the wonderful information sharing. You said very right that we should make our trade by keeping the margins in the mind and by putting take profit options. This wil make our account safe and we can make good income.
              • #8 Collapse

gee haan bhai hemin apne trading account mein margin ke management sahih krne hote he aur hm ko apne trading mein safe tareeqe se apne trading krne hote he aur hm ko apne trading mein scalping nhe krne he aur hm apne trading mein emotions ko control krein

• #9 Collapse

is forex main margin kam rakh k hi trade karni ho gi ta loss kam ho saky aur money ko mange kar k hi trade karni ho gi ta k hum market main run kar skay gay aur demo main practice karni ho gi ta k earn ho
                  "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                  • #10 Collapse

gee han bhia hmein apne forex trading mein margin ko ache trah se management kr ke tading krne he aur hm apne trading mein low margin ka istemal krein aur apne trading mein ziada margin ka istemal na krein phr trading se acha profit hota he

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

forex trading me stop loss aur sabar ka istamal bhot zori hai agr ye chayezy aap use kryn gy to hi mukamal money managment ho sky gi.
                      First LEARN Then You Can Remove The "L"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X