*Forex practice daily for better results*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

if you have knowledge and experience then start trading and also practice because practice is the very important part of forex trading its important for newly and its also important for trained and successful traders fore improve mistakes.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

My opinion is that you need to master the beginner trade on the demo account, demo account on the beginner very great opportunity, is to check their knowledge of trade, gain experience and create their own trading system, and you can move then to a real account, it is better to choose a cent account.

• #153 Collapse

The market is such a thing that can be a couple of years, and then may go black stripe and solid minus. Therefore I would not become as much a year of hard work only on demo and make a cent and, in parallel trading. So then it is possible and standard account, not just previous bill that will serve to educate.

• #154 Collapse

g han agar trading me better results chaye hon to es k ley daily practice karni zarori hay es se har din app ko koch learn karny ka moqa mily ga.
          • #155 Collapse

forex ma practice ki bhot importance ha without proper practice ham forex ma kamiyab nai ho sakte ha,,demo pe ache tarah trading practice karna chayhe aur trading skills gain karne chayhe,,ache practice karna chaye ta k forex ma ache earning kar saken
            • #156 Collapse

Yes humen forex ki daily practice karni chaye kyoun k jitni zaida humari practice hogi ap utna he ziada kama skhty ho agar hum rozana trading ki practice karen gy to humen ek good result mil skhta hai
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #157 Collapse

hum is main daily practice kar k hi hum achi trade kar skaty hain aur demo main knowldge hasil karna ho ga ta k market main trade kar k run kar skay gay aur profit hasil kar k sucess ho skay gay aur earning ho
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X