*Don't be proud of your success*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Don't be proud of your success*
    We started trade more than 2o trader to gather.Among us some are fail some are success and some are success half like me.After some days I found they feel so much jealousy to us and do not want to talk clearly.
    I suggest all please never do it?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai aisi bat ni hay hamain apni kamiyabi pay fakahar to mehsoos to karna chahiye laiken haman apni kamiyabi pay garoor ni karna chahiye q kay gharoor ka sar hamesha neecha hota hay to hamain mehnat kartay rehna chahiye ta kay hamari success jari rahay.
    • #3 Collapse

yes we should not get proud of our selves and try to do help with other then it will be come easy for all of us to avoid the risk.
      • #4 Collapse

forex trading aik risky business ha jis ma bohat sy achy trader bhi baz dafa bohat bara loss utha lety han islia humy apni success py kabhi bhi proud nhi kerna chaya
        • #5 Collapse

Yes traders should to keep this thing in his mind that do not proud in forex busienss if you earn continously profit, because proud is not good thing, and with having proud you can be overconfidence and you can loose all your capital in real trading.
          • #6 Collapse

Dear you are right . we should take care about this in out day to day actives and care must be taken with out college and fellow man . In the Forex trading we should give the proper guidance to our junior trader until they become a good trade and make the feeling on behalf on on that time . After getting the success in the Forex trading do not make so proudly
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

is main kam kar k boht hi kush hain aur boht hi achi earning hoti hai is forex main plane kar k hi trade karni ho gi ta k achi trade kar k market main run kar skay gay aur demo main practice karni ho gi
              "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
              X