Profit making target is good or bad?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

It is very good at al times that you are trading for youth try and always make good profit so that you will be able to grow from one level to the other so always try and make the trend your friend

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

yes i am also agreee with you the forex is the money making busienssss but this si the also the risky busienssss in which we can losssed the our all fund in the forex busienssss du to low knowledge and the experince in the forex busienssss learn the more and the more then come in the earning side of the forex busiesns so.. learning is the key of the sucesssss

• #123 Collapse

Bht zbrdst post hy specially greedy logo k lie, dear ek profit target set kr k trading krna bht zbrdst hy na k zeda zeda profit k lie trading krna is se hamen loss ho skta hy, to smart work ye he k target set kr k trading ki jae.

• #124 Collapse

iss sa bachnay kliyea kerna yeh hay k aap apna aik target daily ka set ker lain kay aapnay iss sa zaida trading nhe kerni jub bhe aap laalach ma aowgay to loss hooga...
          • #125 Collapse

We can set the profit making target in the market but to acquire out the advantage reference we should interchange on daily interpret and in this way we reach out industry style in mitt substance and in this way we can micturate affirmative pips in the market easily.
            • #126 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ushna17 پيغام ديکھيے
              Hello friends,
              I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
              Thanks in advance.
              profits making target is very good, every trader should select a target among daily target, weakly target and monthly target, so you will make your profits properly and you will be able to avoid the over trading which is very bad for the every trader.
              • #127 Collapse

Forex me profit traget rakhna ek bahut hi acchi bat he kiun ki isse hamme ek jos reheta he ki kis tarha ham hamara profit target ko touch kare iske lie hame jyada se jyada learning karte hen.Or isse hamme greed bhi nehni ata.

• #128 Collapse

g han dost ap na boat achai bat ki ha aur ma b ap ki bat sa agree krta hu aur mjy b ya hi lagta ha ka hamary jitna profit kry gay aur ap ko apna traget fix krna ho ga tb hi ap achaw earning kr sakty hain aur ap ko is ka liye achai achai mehnat krni ho gai .....................
                  • #129 Collapse

profit target good hai jahan tak mera khayal hai k target achieve ho jay to buhat hai starting me thora sa target rakho aur bad me aahista ahista jab aap kolagy k aap ko samaj aa gi hai apna target b change kar len
                    • #130 Collapse

Yes, we have to increase our profit margin gradually as it will be very dangerous for your if you dont have targeted profit on daily basis so, it is in your hand to see the situation, where are you stand, and what you want to earn, the figure will be in your mind, so planning according to the targets.

• #131 Collapse

Dear her trader ki apni alag say strategy hoti hy ager to khuch target rakh k daily ki trading kertay hain to bhe un k leay useful sabit hoti hy our khuch without target trading kertay hain un k k leay bhe useful sabit nahe hoti hy sirf experience he py profit depend kerta hy
                        • #132 Collapse

mary khial main target achive profit thik hy jb bhi ap n target pora kr lia to us din ap ko trading krne ki zarorat nhi hy agr ap lalich krain gy to phir apko loss bhi ho sakta hy to target pora kro aur phir dosry din kam krna chahy.
                          • #133 Collapse

yar ajeeb fazool hi bat likhi hy ap ny yarra g asi koi bat nahi hy yar ap profit b kamaty ho yara g yahan pe to asay kahun ga me to apko k my dear frnd k zarur kam karen yahan pe yara g
                            • #134 Collapse

Opportune trading counseling give be the most fatal factor for success in Forex trading. Most new traders retrogress all their money in the prototypical month because they do not person a trading idea so that they homemaking activity without a trading project that they created originally. Your trading arrangement give also form you solon overconfident that you can criterion your agitated when ingress the activity.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

Yes, i support profit making target,its really moving on business going forward,it should be divided on some parts,daily,weekly,monthly & yearly,when it matralized,business trader will be profitable.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X