Which is better, TF long or short?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Forex trading business is the long term business that helps the everybody to work in this business and earn the money and get the rewards and make the money with good things that are very good to use the business as well.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

i have do the analysis of forex trading so i have that forex market is high risky so every new trader are is good short term trader because short term trade and low lot use is low risky for the new trader but long term is very profitable and high risky .

• #48 Collapse

For trade with Forex market my small knowledge is say that small trade is always good for a trader. For short trade a trader always control their emotion. But in long trade a trader can't control their emotion. For that i think short trade is good in Forex market.

• #49 Collapse

long or short term trading, has advantages and disadvantages of each. for traders with large mode, they can trade in the long term, due to strong capital resilience. for traders with limited mode, you should do the scalping, so it does not harm your account. hit and run ..

• #50 Collapse

i think it is better to have a short term profit because sometimes the market trend does not move what we anticipate so it is better to expect less than to regret later and face the truth.

• #51 Collapse

Aslam u alikum to all frndds , bro jaha tak mujy lagta ha short term hi best rahti ha kue kay is may loss ho b jaay to zyda bra nahi hota ha lakin long term may loss bhat hota ha
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #52 Collapse

hamain long main bi trade karny k liye hard work karni ho gi ta k achi trade karny main asani ho skay aur experience hasil kar k hi hum market main trade lga sakkty hain aur profit hasil kar k earning ho skay gi
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X