How to install an indicator for those, who doesnt know.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to install an indicator for those, who doesnt know.
    Couple days ago friend asked me, how can he add a custom indicator to mt4.
    Well, I used to search a bit here, but didnt find how to install them.
    So.
    1st you must have the indicator you want to install.
    2nd put current indicator to folder C:\Program files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators, or wherever its located in your pc.
    3rd restart MetaTrader application, if its currently running.
    4th Now start application and look at navigation window - custom indicators, and there must be our recently added custom indicator.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

if you want to make changes to parameters and color indicators.
    you just need to click twice and will exit the dialog box that contains
    the option to change it.
    very easy.

• #3 Collapse

How to save MT5 indicators.

Hi guys. I've downloaded some indicators for MT5, and then placed them in the mql5/indicators folder, as you can see on the attachment. I have even gone into Metaeditor and compiled them.
      But when I open the terminal, I cannot find them there to attach them.
      I'm looking for a candle count down timer, and a market price indicator.
      Thanx

• #4 Collapse

ME too bro
        I never try indicator in mt5.
        I am excited to see how it works with mt5. I think installation procedure would be similar to mt4.!

• #5 Collapse

When you want to save an indicator that you download into your mt4 platform
          open the metaeditor on the trading terminal
          go to open file and get the indicator
          go to save as and save the incator,
          then click on compile to get it working or to check errors

• #6 Collapse

Bhai apko achay signals aur trading k lye indicator kam karsaktay hai q k is mein ap ziada trade karsaktay hai aur acha profit kamasaktay hai aur acha profit sirf is tarah kamasaktay hai
            • #7 Collapse

hello dear now you do not have need to install any indicator you just have to download meta trade four then you can see all indicator on this software and then you can follow by there that is why now you do not have need to install any type of indicator .
              • #8 Collapse

g dear mje is bare mai itna ilam nhe hai and na he maine apni life mai indicator forex trading per use kia hai per maine is bare mai suna hai is say loss ka samna ziayda rehta hu humay
                • #9 Collapse

bhai jan men ap ki bat samjh gyaa hoon ap ye pooch rahy hen ky jin ko indicators ka nahi pta wo kysy un ko insta kren to bhai jan jub ap terminal open krty hen to aik option hota hy indicators ka ap koi bhi instal kr sakty hen
                  • #10 Collapse

you have to have both 2 things.without knowledge you can not make any experience and without experience you can not make profit in the forex market.
                    • #11 Collapse

Asalam o alikum to all frnds, bro thank you k ap ki information kafi useful ha ma is say indicators zaroor bannay kki kosish karo gi or sath hi intsall b kar lu gi tkay easily trading kar sakhu
                      • #12 Collapse

hamain wo hi indicator use karna ho ga jis main hum achi trade kar k sucess ho saky gay aur jo hamain market main achi information day saky gay aur profit hasil kar k earning ho skay gi aur profit hasil karein gay
                        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

dear forex market k meta trader men sare indicators hoty hein ap in men use ker sakty hein jo bhi ap ne use kerna ho or ap mere khiyal se new indicator instal nahi ker sakty hein

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X