What one should expect form a expert trading system
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What one should expect form a expert trading system
    I think forex is love for me. Because forex can get real income money in the home job basis in any location in the world. I am make money income on the forex are very low invest money and get real income is easy. So I love forex trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

hum jo marzi kar len is say hum ko ye dekhna zrori hai k kesay kam ko karna hai aur kesay is ko samjhna hai yehi kam ko hume kar lena chahye aur is ko samjh lena chahye.
    • #3 Collapse

every system is good but if you give time and learn the mistake and profit issues on that trading system i personally give you a way of the trading which the combination of moving average 11 AND 33 which is good for you
      • #4 Collapse

Experience is something which you get without spending any money just by working hard you get the experience. So skills are given the first priority as compared to experience.
        • #5 Collapse

me to khud ye chahata hon k me san se achi trading kron and me is me ziada se ziada seekhun and us me ziada kaam kerna chahata hon or ziada se ziada seekhna chahata hon kamai k liye
          • #6 Collapse

bhai aap ki baat to bilkul theeek hai k forex se paisa ata to hao lekin isko proper manage kerna zra mushkol ho jata hai.
            • #7 Collapse

is business most important the expect and knowledge's . I know the you 2and 3 years expect the forex trading market . an the forex trading market . I know the fore4x is very good business in the trading market ,d win
              • #8 Collapse

Lot of traders want to earn profit in the market by expert system which automated system and therefore we can make good decisions. But I like manual trading system in the market and therefore become successful in the market always.
                • #9 Collapse

forex is a good trading system so i am already getting good advantage of it and hope to earn more by enhancing my trade in it.
                  • #10 Collapse

hum is main trade karny k liye expert hona must hai aur is main hamain demo main hi practice karni ho gi ta k achi trade karny main asani ho skay aur rules ko follow kar k hi hum achi trade karein gay
                    "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

gee bhai forex trading mein hm boht he ache real income hasil krte hien aur hmein apne forex trading mein kam krne ka experience ho aur hm apne forex trading ke business ko ache trah se smjha krein phr hmein apne trading mein profit asane se hota he

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X