Suitable amount to start with forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

200$ is very suitable amount to start your business and you have a lot of chances in this business to earn many more in it
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

I think if someone's name in forex trading and want to make a reasonable profit, then I think a minimum capital of at least 5 $ 10k. $ 300, for example, makes a profit, but it will take years to gain reasonable ensurer money with the least risk. We can start with a small capital and can be upgraded to be great.

• #78 Collapse

forex trading main zarori nhn hy keh ap ky pass huge amont ho ap thori amont sy bi kam start kr sktay han laiken mairey advice yh hy keh.

• #79 Collapse

mehedibd's Avatar Join Date
          Oct 2013
          Accumulated bonus
          249.60 USD
          Thanks
          Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts0.18 %
          Suitable amount to start with forex
          I think if someone's name in forex trading and want to make a reasonable profit, then I think a minimum capital of at least 5 $ 10k. $ 300, for example, makes a profit, but it will take years to gain reasonable ensurer money with the least risk. We can start with a small capital and can be upgraded to be great

• #80 Collapse

I think if someone's name in forex trading and want to make a reasonable profit, then I think a minimum capital of at least 5 $ 10k. $ 300, for example, makes a profit, but it will take years to gain reasonable ensurer money with the least risk. We can start with a small capital and can be upgraded to be great

• #81 Collapse

For a new Forex trader no need to invest their own capital. Because demo capital is the best way to learn the Forex market. So if you are a new Forex trader then my suggestion is please do not waste your real capital. And when you will be a successful Forex trader then only

• #82 Collapse

In my view in the forex trading getting start business an amount of 10$ to 100$ is very suitable amount of investment in the start . In the start of this business we do not have any kind of expereince and knowledge that why very many traders has to face the shape of loss in their trade.

• #83 Collapse

well i suppose kay 200$ say start krni chahya hy agar aap ko normal kam bhe krna y to issay aap ke trading agar trading ache trha say ke hy to profit bhe acha mil sakyta hy yea he faida hota hy zya sa amount use krnay ka
                  • #84 Collapse

Bhai Jan forex trading me zaroori nahi ke aap ke pas big amount ho hamin Koshis karni chahiay ke agar small account he tu us se hi kama ke big amount banaya jay.

• #85 Collapse

for new forex trader this not much important that he invest huge amount of money.demo trading is the best way to earn money in forex with out any investment
                      • #86 Collapse

you can start to make investment in forex business with less money because this business is very risky.. you can start with $10 or $15 for trade and gain trading experience in live account. don't hope too much if you are still beginner because forex is long term investment. need more time to get success in forex
                        • #87 Collapse

we can trade using a small capital, if we expect something without effort and practice to reach it we will never get what we want, whatever we desire, we must do the deed

• #88 Collapse

dear i think ke ap ke pass kam se kam 100 dollar to huna he chahye ta ke ap ko trading order lagane se koye problam na hu is leya ap ko ehteyat se kam karna hu ga ........
                            • #89 Collapse

forex per kaam kerna bhut eh ahca ahuta hia keu kju bh trader yaha epr kaamekrta hinn us kjo yaha perbhut fadeia he hasil hu jata hai frex bhut he ahca kama hai mujhe ye bhut ahca lkagat hia forex me haembhut faida bhe ahsil hu jata hai,.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

dear ham ko pehly forex main demo account pay kam kar k es main trading karni chahiy ta k hm pahly trading sekh lain aur phr es main hm online trading karain warna hm ko es main loss b ho skta ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X