What Leverage Do you use.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

In my opinion, leverage 1: 1 is too low. Indeed, with leverage like that then we would be safer in the running Forex trading results achieved but also just a little. Therefore, you should use moderate leverage, such as leverage 1: 100. I think the leverage it suitable for beginners and also for traders who want excess profits

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

mein always low leverage se work karta hun takeh mera mouse agar mere control mein na bhi ho to mery limit lagi ho aur mein koi bara order aur risky na order na le sakun .
      • #48 Collapse

Good I think that 1:100 already and very good for controlling your account and clear that you have to know the levels of better margin free , but and very good for controlling the account and have significant profit for the trader . and pretend but use

• #49 Collapse

fx ma kam karty waqt hamy sabr sy kam krna ho ga jis sy ham achio earning haseel kars akty han xf ak bohat acha business hai jis ys ham achi earning haseel kars akty han
          • #50 Collapse

bhai jan me abi new ho our me abi trading ko learn kar raha ho mje abi itna zayda knowdlge nhi ha forex business ke bary me isi liye me demo account se practice kar raha ho
            • #51 Collapse

how much leverage you can use it depend on your trading skill. if you are a good skilled then you can use 1:1000. but if you have no enough trading skill then you should not use big leverage. many time it is cause for loss. so use leverage on your trading skill.
              • #52 Collapse

Yup. That's why we must choose the right leverage that suit to our emotion. Some traders harshly choose big leverage and end up with losses even margin calls. Hence, I would say low leverage is better for trading

• #53 Collapse

right, suppose we have $ 100 of investment, and we use 1: 100, it means that we can trade with 100 times of the capital that we use, or about 10,000, which is why we can get big profits in a short time and also can lose all our investment in a short time.

• #54 Collapse

ahan What Leverage Do you use, i am new in forex tu ap ke thread mein jo ap ne pochahw hai mujhe us ke bare mein knowledge nahin he , so no idea dear , thanks :)
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #55 Collapse

is main hamain kam leverage hi use karna ho ga jitna hamain is main forex main experience hasil hai aur greed ko avoid kar k hi trade karni ho gi ta k achi trade karny main koi msuhkil na ho skay aur earn ho
                      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X