Why using Robot cause you danger in Forex trading.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us? .As one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground. Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computerwe can make this wealth if we know how to deal with Forex

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha me app ki is baat se agree karta hn hmen is business me robot ka use karna nahi chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen robot use karny se hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen is business me hmeshah mehnat se kam karna chahe or mannual kam karna chahe
      • #123 Collapse

dear firex main robot ka use bahot mushkel kam hai is main loss bahot zada ho sakta hai ribot ko dakh ker istamal kerna chaiay.

• #124 Collapse

A significant use of the plan and not to follow the special deliberative plan will appear as soon as you experience the first barrier during trading, here you must stop your trading and re-examine more seriously by building Strategic own and adhered to regardless of the type of plan in place or deliberative term, there are those who follow the short-term strategy and there followed by long-term strategy and there are those who prefer to use technical analysis and technical indicators assistant style

• #125 Collapse

Foreign exchange trading is already an opportunity to achieve wealth, but at the same time is also an opportunity to lose our money, we can make this wealth if we know how to deal with ForexAs one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground.

• #126 Collapse

Robot aik asi cheez ha jis me hemn khud se trading nahi krni hoti ha hmen robot se madad laini parti ha lakin hmen chahye k hm is business me mannual trading se kam liaa kareen tb hi hm is business se achi earning kar sakty hain or success ho sakty hain
              • #127 Collapse

hmmmmm intresting point jahan tak mera khyal hai roobot yeh kaam ziyada sahi tariqay say kar saktay hain becoause un main yeh kaam fit kia jata hai jis tarhan computer hamen kabhi math kay Question ka answer wrong nahi daita es tarha roobot bhi kaam wrong nahi karay ga laikin mein yeh bhi manti hoon kay yeh kaam roobot say ziyada insan sahi tariqay say kar sakta hai
                • #128 Collapse

rebort par ap apnni trading ko confrm nahin kar sakty reborts par relai kar k ismain trading kar na mery khayal main bywkofi ha or ye by wkofi aksar log karty hain rebort say ap aik trend samjhain is par khud analysis karain or is k mutabiq is mian trade karain agar ap nay is main kamyab hona ha tu warna ap k liye is main kam karna bohat mushkil ho jaye ga
                  • #129 Collapse

I have no experience about the robot trading. Do that I have no comments about he robot trading. So that tjosecare use it and they are suggest you. So you are perform the accordingly.
                    • #130 Collapse

Why using robot cause you danger in the pakistan forex forum trading agar ap paksitan forex forum trading
                      • #131 Collapse

Foreign exchange trading is already an opportunity to achieve wealth, but at the same time is also an opportunity to lose our money, we can make this wealth if we know how to deal with ForexAs one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground.
                        • #132 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.
                          • #133 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading Forex market can not be controlled by the major entities. The owners of wealth and major banks and fund managers who have a significant weight in the stock markets can make a tremendous effects on the movement of prices. But given the sheer size of the trades in the currency market and that flows on a daily basis, the market can never move it by "big hands" even central banks can not control the forex market. Forex displays 1 leverage: 200 compared with the stock market lever 1: 2 . - Forex is not friendly to any restrictions of short-selling, as opposed to "escalate" base that the stock market control - Forex can be traded anywhere around the world, even in the Irish Republican Army camps. Forex profits taxed at a rate of 60/40 favorite, regardless of which method you use Trade (daily or sung or central) Unlike tax penalties for carrying stock for short periods.

• #134 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

robot us chez ka ans da sakty hain jo program un ka andar feed kia jaata ha is lie aham un ko is trading me add ni kar skaty kiu k is sochna parta ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X