Why using Robot cause you danger in Forex trading.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #616 Collapse

Buying and selling throughout equities have market will be seen as a sophisticated and frequently constraints, so that it is the chance location, because the states plus the stock deals impose particular polices with regard to buying and selling in a bearish stock trading game with regard to concern in which officers intentionally organizations or even those with an intention slice stock rates with regards to very own help
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #617 Collapse

Trading and high liquidity in the market provides ease of trading most currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time

• #618 Collapse

The importance of news analysis:Be sure my dear brother that all means of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one
        • #619 Collapse

in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellMoving the market: Not all events are able to move the market.Note that the forex market is sometimes driven by spirits who are in it.It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
          • #620 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
            • #621 Collapse

As a result, the news reports are not important or Limited may not have enough influence to change the prevailing trend is currently in the forex market.The expected reaction: Based on the reactions in the past,

• #622 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and so by the crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, to provide him with a copy to include a PDF file from the basics of special FX and exclusively educational files.
                • #623 Collapse

constant search for a sliding case and important know how to operate in the forex market balanceForex market also has great liquidity. One moment you are trading Forex you have full control over your capital.

• #624 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals

• #625 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.

• #626 Collapse

han dear ye aik good buines shai si ko koi bhi kr lsta hai ye aik real buiness hais i ko kisi time bhi kjakst ahai ye aika cha buiness hai is ko bahut ys loog kr rahy hain ye aik acha buiness hai
                        • #627 Collapse

me aik saal se forex business me hun or just 2 months manual trading k baad muhe jab loss hua to me robot trading me aa gaya or ab aik saal se kamyab trading enjoy kar raha hun han me manta hun k long term robots loss b dete hain par me har month robot buy karta hun to muhhe koi loss nahi hua alhumdulillah.
                          • #628 Collapse

Geographical dispersion; the continuing process during 24 hours a day except on weekends,any trading from 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Sydney) until 22:00 GMT on Friday (New York);
                            • #629 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #630 Collapse

Forex trading min buhat sare log ye chahte hin k wo bari earning kar lin aur har waqat computer k samne bhi na rahin to wo robot ko chance diete hin aur kuch waqat earning kar bhi leite hin magar deikha ye gaya he k robot pe jis ne bhi work kiya he wo loss min hi gaya he aur us ko long run min en robot se fiada nahi balke nuqsan hi hua he.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X