Why using Robot cause you danger in Forex trading.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

kun k forex koey gam nahe hay k ap jyse marze khel lo koey fark nahe parta ya ak aysa kam hay jo k ap ko ya to zameen par phank deta hay or ya asman par pohancha deta hay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

Geographical dispersion; the continuing process during 24 hours a day except on weekends,any trading from 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Sydney) until 22:00 GMT on Friday (New York);

• #288 Collapse

Forex trading main market knowledge lazmi hy Robot trading main baki to sab theek hy lakin jab market situation change hoti hy jo kisi news ki waja say bhi ho sukti hy to robot yahan pay fail ho jata hy aor yahan pay o good performance nahain dayta is terha kafi barra loss bhi ho sukta hy is liay manual work behter hy.
        • #289 Collapse

dear hmen is business me robot se kam nahi laina chahe kyuin k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen robot se kam laity hain tu hmen is business me kafi loss b ho sakta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mannual kam kiaa kareen robot se kam nahi laina chahe
          • #290 Collapse

and may not be suitable for allinvestors must be learned so well does not come lossy largeForex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online

• #291 Collapse

bhai jan me to kabhi bhi use he nhi karta hon or mera apne sab forum ke doston ko mashwara hai ke koi bhi robots ke zarye trading mat kare kiun ke aik se 2 baar he profits milte hain ham ko robots se us ke baad sirf loss he loss hota hai .
              • #292 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level(360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful,

• #293 Collapse

well ji haan forex business ek asa business hain jahan hum ko full hope hain k forex busines hum apni life change kar sakty hai traidng kar k and is ki achi knowledge hasil kar isliye humein chayhe k hum forex business dil laga kar karey ..
                  • #294 Collapse

dear jahn tak mera knowledge hy forex boht he simple business hy jis py ap manual trading kam kr skte ho...
                    es liye daikh k aur smjh k aur seekh k earning kro...
                    • #295 Collapse

I understand it. I felt the same sense in the initial time that someone tried to explain to me how they affect mental games that we practice with ourselves in the trading decisions that we do. Let me enter directly to some of the most manageable things on your partWork is characterized by intense seriousness,forex for good

• #296 Collapse

g ap ne sahi kaha robot sahi tarha se market ko nahi samaj sakte un ko trading k liye program kiya hota hai is liye un ko news or markets jumps ka pta nahi hota is liye wo ap ko loss karwa dete hain or kai dafa to account b wash ho jata hai.
                        • #297 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for al investors must be learned so well does not come lossy large

• #298 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #299 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

آ*Currency fact, like other money markets market is never in equilibrium. That his condition can be described as a constant search for a sliding case and important know how to operate in the forex market balance

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X