great post make you popular.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

Complete ki hai or ma aaj kal free hoti ho or ma tu her waqt forex k bhara ma study or research karti rahti ho janab g ab tum kitna deta ho ye tu tum ko pata ho ga na.Good trader in forex trading market have good learning and knowledge about forex trading market because without proper learning and knowledge we can not become good trader in forex trading market and we can not get regular profit from it
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

posting jitni zyada achi hoti hain utne he zyada ham yahan per ache bonus hasil kar pate hain sab ka sab hamari posting per hot hai so thread jitne bhi hon un ko carefully read kar ke apna bets answer dena chahiye ham ko .
      • #108 Collapse

My partner and i run the trade dependent money administration rules, using these kind of rules next mentioned that to be safe trading seriously isn't to exceed the prospective of 1% daily. targets to be achieved can be 10 pips daily then having a capital of $ 100 are able to earn bucks 1 each day. this 30 days, the capital continues to be increased to be able to $ 150 in an attempt to change the current target of $ 1. 5 and day.
        • #109 Collapse

Pending order a lot help me personally in produce profit. When i set my personal pending order then i see my personal trade begin automatically and close that automatically. But as i start exchanging own subsequently see several time When i lost money. but nevertheless my many pending obtain work 100%.
          • #110 Collapse

Some days to weeks ago I'd read over a journal of which, forex market is much bigger than currency markets. It is greater than triple of currency markets. The main good thing about Forex will be, here we could trade one day in 5 days to weeks. But in currency markets we are not able to trade all day every day. I be aware of Dhaka Share Exchange(Bangladesh). It stops in the evening.
            • #111 Collapse

Bhai mere khyal say esa nhi hai lakin post sirf usi thread pr krni chahiye jis k baray mai apko shi say pta ho or thread ki madad say other members k sath apni trading knowledge b share ki ja skti hai.pak forum 1 reliable online posting forum hai isi liye pak forum k rules ko follow krtay huway hi posting krni chahiye or kisi b rule ko break bilkul nhi krna chahiye.
              https://t.me/pump_upp
              • #112 Collapse

just do her more posts on daily basis and earns a lot of money of bonus investment and do trading on real account,if you have more investment into your account,then you can earn more from this market,so do with clear and fresh mind.
                • #113 Collapse

Bilkul thk kha ap NY waqi hmy achy and topic se related post krny chae aghr hmary post great hogy to hum aik popular trader ban skty hain islie hmy posting mein mehnat krny chae .
                  • #114 Collapse

Posting in the Forex forum is very easy way but if you post a great and value able thing then you can be a popular in the Pakistan Forex Forum and this is very short way of getting you famous.
                    • #115 Collapse

I believe never trusted trade with only indications or not any just naked, we must keep our eyes on each of the situations with are related to Forex Dealing business that happen to be helpful, study all form of news in addition to compare with your own individual mind.
                      • #116 Collapse

Excellent thread mate it would support newbies having motivation and also knowledge which yes we can easily indeed earn cash here and this is probably the only Forum rendering it so uncomplicated unlike various other forums which not merely put troubles in withdrawal but additionally never deliver such bonus.

• #117 Collapse

In the foreign currency market you ought to keep discover, now we have few several years trading although i retain learning as well as believe us, more knowledge that you have this mean more profit that you will make it
                          • #118 Collapse

ap ko forex min grate profit ki omed ke sth trading ni kirni chiae ap ko as min small profit hi ko base bana ker ki hi trding kirni chiae ziada profit ap ko popular ni bna skta as se ap ka accout ka loss ho skta hi ya ak real business hi
                            • #119 Collapse

Agar ap pakistan froex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

agar ap achi post karty hai to apko eska bonus bhi acha mily ga or ye apky liye waqi hi profit ho ga bhot sy log hai jo post copy paste kar dyty hai jinki waja sy unky account banned ho jaty hai or wo kam nh kar paty

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X