1 step closer 2 step back.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

جذبات اس کے کاروبار میں بڑا مسئلہ ہے، ہم جذبات کے انتظام کے بارے میں آپ کی رائے کا اشتراک کریں، یہاں جذبات کے بارے میں بات کر سکتے ہیں، تاکہ ہم میں اعلی حجم دھکا نہیں بہت اچھا وین کمانے ہمارے emotion.Some دن کے قابل کنٹرول کرنے کے لئے کر سکتے ہیں چھوٹے منافع سی کے ساتھ آہستہ آہستہ تعمیر کرنے کے قابل تھا

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

forex trade business aysa he hain is main hum ko profat aur loos hota he rahta hain agr ap ko ek den acha profat huwa hain to next days lazmi nahi hain profat he ho ga ap ko loos be ho sakta hain is laye is main trade bohat souch samaj kar karna parti hain
      • #18 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: saleembwp پيغام ديکھيے
        Emotion is big issue in this business, we can discuss all about emotion here, please share your opinion about emotion management, so we can able to control our emotion.Some day i have earn very good wen i don't push the volume to high with small profit s i was able to build slowly
        Yes right.. I control my emotions in forex by keeping myself in patience and also by thinking cool with my mind and also by giving the less time to the trade.
        • #19 Collapse

iski waja ye hoti hai k hum jab smal lot say tade karte hein tu spread k hisab say humari trade minus mein start hoti hai,agar tu apka broker 3 pip ka commission leta hai tu pki trade 0.01 wali lot ki 30 pip loss mein start hogi,agar ap lot size bara kar dein gay tu 0.02ka dein tu ye double ho jai giaur ye traget hasil karne mei time lage ga,itne mein trade loss mein bhi ja skti hai,is liye humein kam risk mein kaam karna chaiye,aur thora thora profit earn karna chaiye
          • #20 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum yehi to bhai jii is business ka sb sey bara weak point hey key jab hum is me thora sa be earn kartey hen to us key bad hum laluch me aa kar apna lot size increase kar detey hen aur hum ko loss ho jata hey.
            • #21 Collapse

the truth is investing with tryout consideration is great for almost any dealer to obtain more knowledge also to make revenue without the need of almost any issues in the future. to ensure that we must training once we can certainly for the enough knowledge and also the enough knowledge.

• #22 Collapse

of course its true our own faults presented us all beneficial finding out along with you can effortlessly capable to find achievements with finding out along with faults you can help make this sort of faults with the experiences along with you can achieve experiences in tryout bank account by simply process. faults can be a 1st move associated with to get achievements.

• #23 Collapse

well app jatani bare volume say trad karo ghay app ko risk itan hi zayada ho tha rahay ghay is liya app volume nahi barahon slow lso ka rkay trad kartay rahoo jabhi app is may kameyab ho thay raho gha
                  • #24 Collapse

When you see the a variety of ventures, there exists a certain expenditure usually involves intellect first. Your buying and selling Forex trading or even foreign currency swap possesses many features help it become superior to other types connected with ventures. Foreign exchange is always wide open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity promotes. Almost all ventures demand a great deal of funds before they're able to make the most of any kind of expenditure prospect accessible. Concerning buying and selling Forex trading You don't a small funds in order to saucepan. Any individual can key in the marketplace that has a funds connected with not more than $ PEOPLE three hundred by using "mini account", which usually lets you trade throughout good deal includes ten 1, 000 items, croaker for each really worth ten 1, 000 items of a specific foreign currency will be corresponding to just one agreement. Every "point" or even motion in place or even along within the foreign currency match achieve or even burning corresponding to $ 1, determined by which usually side the idea stands on the market. The typical bill provides you with manage more than 100, 000 items connected with foreign currency and then the bib or even corresponding to ten bucks.

• #25 Collapse

Jee haa ye sahi bat hai ke forex trading tradign ko karne sony ericsson agr pork dealt with sony ericsson pahele hi yaha par want way less ho jate hai so that you can pork is usually niche us all thik sony ericsson kabhi bhi kamayab nahi ho pate hai, is usually liye mera manna hai forex trade ko karne ki liye har situation broker ko positive consider ko rakhke hi dealt with karna jaruri hai.
                      • #26 Collapse

the truth is investment having tryout concern is fantastic for virtually any vendor to obtain more knowledge also to produce profits without the need associated with virtually any troubles in the foreseeable future. in order that we should coaching as we can simply for the plenty of knowledge and also the plenty of knowledge.
                        • #27 Collapse

aese aksar mere sath bhi hota rehta hai demo per he hua hai lekin darr lagne lagta hai phir ke kahin aese real account me na ho jayen ke me success ki taraf pohancte pohanchte he reh jaon so meri koshish yahi hoti hai ke is me bohat carefully kaam karon .
                          • #28 Collapse

Brother hum ko chaya k forex trading ko learning kar earning krain dukh k soch samj k trading krain real mein forex trading sa best koi market nahe ha phlay hum ko chaya k trading learning kro phr earning kro.
                            • #29 Collapse

Though studying a whole lot concerning market examination along with cash managing is usually a needed phase in order to become an excellent investor, you also have to management your own feelings to help keep this efficiency of one's deals beneath the strong management of one's mind along with your intuition. Emotive management within Fx trading merely reveal the balance concerning both equally connected with hpye along with guarantee each sums. The majority of the routines along with techniques connected with self-targeting Currency trading dealers trying to find primarily to assist these individuals adjust their own investing approaches greater than that they value their own feelings spontaneityIAS360 list considers the results good normal value although some other indications to handle the results good normal selling prices. Means medium selling prices (take Far east value relating to the higher along with lower prices), gives a far more sensible method versus normal gross sales value image mainly because they cannot value the top of along with lower values?? for your prices connected with households sold. Basic examination is usually a market that is merely completed while using the
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

it is reason that cause the loss of most of the traders, remember one thing always take risk not more than 5% of your total investment, the trend of market could be change any time

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X