1 step closer 2 step back.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

we can read market use indicators, If the market day by day slowly moves down, it may be a specific signal to close the trend to increase. The converse is also true.

Each card had a wreck. Each chart had a losing trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

i perform believe this specific rookie inside Trading currency is usually dealing with dangerous by way of industry Trading currency having principal foreign currencies, this precious metal can be extremely dangerous together with Fx as well as broker shouldn't operate the industry through the rare metal in cases where these brand-new broker most certainly not get the favorable experiences as well as abilities which will help prevent as a way to industry through precious metal inside 2nd

• #78 Collapse

Yes of course that you are say the right that we are select the big volume. We are earn the small profit. We are earn success and earn the big profit.
        • #79 Collapse

bhai aapka valoum tu wo ho ga na jo aap sahi rekho gy mtlb aap wo vauium rekhna hai jo aapke payment hoti hai us ka hisab sy he aap rekhty ho is baray me main apko kuch ni ke sakta hu
          • #80 Collapse

of course I'll be very tired and tired with burning off, on account from the defeat i can maybe be weak, and thus I'll probably always seek to make the top in the specific trade, the distinct trade While i touched much more cautious from the start, so We surely could minimize cutbacks, forex trading isn't a simple business, but gaining and burning off is section of the business.
            • #81 Collapse

Forex trading mai agr aap aik step closer hotay ho to aap ko Forex trading mai 2 step back jana parta hai is trhan aap Forex trading mai achi trade kr sktay ho q kay aap galtiyon sai nhi seekhtay.
              • #82 Collapse

Every blunder bring fresh lesson for individuals. When a person do blunder, that isn't going to means they failed totally. This could be golden tutorial for your pet, not to achieve this kind connected with loss yet again. If the guy can take tutorial from blunder, then should can overcome these kinds of difficulties quickly. Mistake include great impact on better learning. so we must take this kind of positive.
                • #83 Collapse

Brother mein hamesha apne doston ko yahan yahi mashwara de raha hota hun kay hamesha small volume se hi trade open kia karen is mein wash hone ka chance bahot kam hota hay lakin agar bare volume se trade open karo gay to wash hone ka khatra laga rehta hay .
                  • #84 Collapse

dear hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry zaida sy zaida tub e kamyab ho skty hain or fored best kaam hai hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry zaida sy zaida tub e kamyabi mil skti weasy asaan nhi hai yeh bilkul b hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry
                    • #85 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                      • #86 Collapse

nhi aesa nahi hota hai loss jis bande ko zyada hon woh khud yeh samajh le ke us ko is business me kaam karna he nahi aata hai warna us ko loss na ho rahe hote jis ko trading sahi se karni nhi aati ho wahi is business me loss karta hai .
                        • #87 Collapse

I am agree with your title. Mistake is a part of our trading life. There is no trader who never make any mistakes., But the expert and wise traders taake a learning from their mistakes, Thanks.
                          • #88 Collapse

my dear traders if you go with step by step and always keep control on your trading and your greed then you must need better knowledge about this business and if you want to get better knowledge and skills you must go the better earning and remember the patience is the base of protection in the Forex Business.
                            • #89 Collapse

g ap ny bilkul thek kaha pr or umeed krta hon ap sab khairiat sy hongy hmain bilkul bhe greedy person ni bnnna chaiyay hmain brray profit k chakker main emotions pay laazmi control krna chaiayay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

there is an opinion is, that the same work better futures rebound from levels, that is, it is more trade, but the action is better at the breakdown, trend trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X