The key to success in the forex business?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #406 Collapse

i think i agree with you and i think Forex trading can be quickly the most used web business in this particular subject, you can easily income funds by below simply. However imagine Forex trading may transform yourself by obtaining large cost when you determine are really a good speculator

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #407 Collapse

i think ap ne achi baat share ki hai and i think we will be just about any methods when were always believe and never surrender when we are usually encountered the obstacle. Difficult but that's worthy to understand. Because the cost is very fantastic

• #408 Collapse

merey khayl sey agar aap ko forex trading karni hey thab aap ko chahiye key aap ko jitni ho sakaey aap learning kartey raehy tha key aap ko is business sey success mil sakey or success thab hee mil sakta hey jab aap ki skill strong hogi
        • #409 Collapse

maray bahe maray khayal main to yea he ata hay kay is kay leya sub say ahm chez to hardwork hay jo sub say ahm hay phir market trend ahm hay in pay aboor zarori hay maray dost jab ap expert ho jatay haan to koe bhi problam nahe hota hay
          • #410 Collapse

yes sir you are right and i think its a better advice for us to earn some good money here and i think if we want to earn some good money and get success here so we have to do these all things so we will can do good trade and earn better money here..

• #411 Collapse

dear forex app ki ek sonay ki chabi jaisi hi hai es main app ko bohat faida ho sakta hai kue k es main apko apki souch se be zayada balance mil sakta hai.ye apk lfe style ko change kar sakta hai.
              • #412 Collapse

the key to success in forex trading market is to have faith on your self and must have a good knowledge of market fluctuations and a sense to make on spot decisions in Forex
                • #413 Collapse

brother apney bohut hi achy points mention kiya hain magar mein yaha. sirf do aur poimts add karna chahta hoon woh yeh k newbie should avoid trading in comoddities as the risk in comoddities is very high dosra yeh k newbies ko over trading se parhez karna chahiya tab hi woh successfull ho payeingay...
                  • #414 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umar99 پيغام ديکھيے
                    Most traders do not know how the forex Succed business .... They thaught that forex trading business is very hard-working business Wii ... I tell them something about Forex Business and said the key to Succed in this business ...

The key to success in Forex trading are as follows:
                    (1) Emotions management.
                    (2) a lot of patience
                    (3) avoid greed.
                    (4) More and more trade practice demo
                    (5) Relax in the trade.
                    (6) Avoid laziness.
                    Is Sab Say pehlay Ap ko forex ko learn karnaa Chahiye,Without learning Ap in tips ko utilize nahin kar saktay...forex is A learn to Earn buisness.. ap jitna zyada learn karain Gy utnaa zyada Earn Karain Gy,So main Samajhtaa hon k pehlay Aap ko Forex ko proper Sekhnaa Chahiyee...books parhain,Articles dekhain,forum ko Explore Karain phr ye tips Automaticaly use hoti jayen Ge

Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
                    • #415 Collapse

Forex me ek kamyab trader bananny k liye zroori hai k ap forex trading ki har cheez ko achi tarha learn kare apny knowledge me izafa karein or experience hasil karein. jab ap forex trading k bare me information collect kar le to trading start kary or ye cheezein ap ko kamyab trader bana sakti hai.
                      • #416 Collapse

dear forex trading me success hasil karne kay liye knowledge aur skill ki zarorat hoti hay aur hum asani se es business ko learn kar kay profit earn kar sakte hain aur es business me success hasil karne kay liye practice bohat hi zarori hay.

• #417 Collapse

agree with your this statment that a trader can follow the these items than he become a successful trader.ap ki sub batai thk hai agr trader pratice kr our lalach se avoid krye tu wo successful trader ban skta hai.
                          • #418 Collapse

Well, the key to success in forex business is much better and win all the way, as in all the way which makes the understanding of the knowledge and learn the impact of income.
                            • #419 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umar99 پيغام ديکھيے
                              Most traders do not know how the forex Succed business .... They thaught that forex trading business is very hard-working business Wii ... I tell them something about Forex Business and said the key to Succed in this business ...

The key to success in Forex trading are as follows:
                              (1) Emotions management.
                              (2) a lot of patience
                              (3) avoid greed.
                              (4) More and more trade practice demo
                              (5) Relax in the trade.
                              (6) Avoid laziness.
                              yes i think these are the really great things and can play the vital role in the success because the greed and the laziness are the main if we will not left the greed then the success is not the possible and the laziness also not the good

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #420 Collapse

yes apne kafi achy points btaye hin........but for the learning of forex trading the demo account is very important way thn we should be trade in a foxing mind then we sucessfull in the forex trading business......................

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X