Why gold spread is high.!.
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why gold spread is high.!.
    We see that most of the broker's have high spread in gold. What is the reason of high spread against gold?And it is also rumor that gold gives high profit.Is it right?what is the minimum balance to trade gold without taking any risk?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai ji ap ki baat thek hai k gold main profit hai aur profit bhi thek hai laikin aik baat bhai ji yaad rkhay k jis trha se profit hai usi trha se loss ki bhi ratio hai aur kam se kam trade ap 0.01 ki lga skty hain jis main ap ko loss k chances kam hain . laikin gold risky bht ziada hai
    • #3 Collapse

mara khyal sa gold ka rates aj kal kafi zayda high ja raha han esi waja sa es ki trading ka doran bhi rate kafi had tk up jata han or esi liya hum logn es ma zayda investment kar ra han or 1 waja yeah bhi hea ka hum logn ka interest bhi zayda hea es ma
      • #4 Collapse

Gold makes more movements in a day and it requires more capital to trade in gold because of its spread and since the liquidity and volatility is more in gold the spread is higher . .
        • #5 Collapse

Dear btother here's what i think. I think that low or high spread is not so big problem, the bigger problem is to make money and profit on this market then how much high spread is at broker house.

• #6 Collapse

Gold is like any other trading, it may win or lose, and the spread is decided by the broker according to the rates of it, if you can see that the gold spread is high go to another trading with less spread

• #7 Collapse

gold forex trading kay woh hissay hay jo ay comex me treat hota hay and commodities me spread zada hota hay and gold me spikes buhat zada atay hayn so profit and loss kay chancess zada hayn is liye spread bhi zada hayn
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

mery khyal main gold bohat tezi say move karta hay agar hum daikhy to eska spread bhi ziada hay aur mery khyal main ye agar sahi say esko daikh kar trade karen to earn bhi acha kar sakty hay
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X