Is forex your hobby.!.
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

Is baat men koi shaq naheen kay forex trading ek online world wide business jahan par log trading kartay hen aur profit kamatay hen aur ye kay men forex ko job kay tor par use kar raha hoon

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

no dear. forex trading is not my hobby. forex trading is my business. it's the best and most profitable online business to earn good income. forex is very good business to get better life. I really love this business

• #558 Collapse

My dear friends koi bhi person jo jis business main money earn karta ha wo us business ko kabhi nai chorta. main ne forex ko business karne ke liye join kiya ha yhe meri hobby nai ha. balke mera business ha.
        • #559 Collapse

Forex is not my hobby it's my business, Forex is much more effective and faster way to make and earn money. We are to earn money more wit Forex trading. Forex trading does only not give us more money but also faster. So we are to trade with Forex to make money more.
          • #560 Collapse

jee haan forex meri tou hobby hai aur hamain is work ko apni hobby banaa kar karnaa chaahye taa k hamain kaam ko karny mein mazaa bhi aaye aur isi mein sahi tarhaan se kaam hotaa hai
            • #561 Collapse

Dear forex international trading business ha jo Kah Myra hobby nhe ha but ya aysa work ha jis may ager hum thore dilchasbe ky sath learning skiĺls aur practice hasel kar ly to kafe zeyada improvement hasel ho jate ha aur is ko understand bhe kar saktay han otherwise koe hobby nhe as a part time job use karta ho my
              • #562 Collapse

Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign exchange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week
                • #563 Collapse

jee han bhai forex trading business mera hobby hay or mera profession hay so hamain hard work karna chahiye or hamain mehnat karni chahiye so hamain hard work karna chahiye tab hi ham achay trader ban sagtay hain or success hasil kar sagtay hain.
                  • #564 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #565 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                      • #566 Collapse

no dear. forex trading is not my hobby. forex trading is my business. it's the best and most profitable online business for me. forex is very good business to investing my money. I can invest less money and have opportunity to making more money base on my trading skill

• #567 Collapse

Is baat men koi shaq naheen kay forex trading ek online world wide business jahan par log trading kartay hen aur profit kamatay hen aur ye kay forex meri hobby ni hai balkay business hai aur wo b profitable

• #568 Collapse

nahi bhai g forex is not a hobby it is real business it is not job bht se log is par kam kar ke bht ziad earning kama chuke hian aor bht kuch sekh rhe hain is is full tiem job for peoples

• #569 Collapse

Jab ek bar aap forex ko join kr lete hian to phir is ko chorna
                              bhut mushkal ho jata hia. Chahe kitna bhi earn kr lain phir bhi paise kam lagte hian.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

Ji haan well i can say it completely. Forex is my hobby. Because i don't have any other work to do. so i can say that i now forex is my work and hobby both.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X