Do you think profit depend on luck?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

forex main kaam kartya howay profit earn karna chaty hain tu daily es main mind se trading kary aur es main greedy na karay aap k liye money earn karna easy ho ga aur es main mind se trading karay

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

nahi bai luk to ap ne kud he bananni hoti ha ha is me luck ka koi dosh nahi me pahle jam bina plning ke trde karta tha or loos hota to luk ko blame karta taha lakin ab isa nahi ha ku ke me ne jab khob mahnat kar ke apni trding ko acha kar lya to ab me luke ko blame nahi karta ...
      • #753 Collapse

ye g han es forex my har kese ka apna lock hona chaye q ky es forex my bohat kam log profet karty hy q ky forex my ap ky knowage or expiriyans ky zarorat hoty hy
        • #754 Collapse

dear friend me app se agree kerta hun mere khayal se forex trading ek aisa business hai jiss mein earning hamare luck per nahi balke hamare hard work or experience per depend kerti hai.
          • #755 Collapse

According to you, do not recommend? It is better to listen to advice, and then start trading than just like that without any information, only relying on the method of learning through experience.

• #756 Collapse

Bhi jan forex treading business may hamra luck be hota hay our hamay knowlage our expernce be ho forex treading business k bara may forex treading business aik best online business hay forex treading aik world wind business hay forex treading business may hard work kr k ham achi earning kr saktay hay

• #757 Collapse

forex trading business patient is very important and greed my cause loss in forex trading business sao then we earn profit from our trading then we should adopt patient and not become greedy and keep up our trading in forex and after gain reasonable profit then close it for next time
                • #758 Collapse

us evaluate Fx along with an additional business we could certainly not come across just like Fx due to the fact reduction and also income is the component of all business precisely why most of us focus on constantly Fx is usually high-risk i do think just about every business is usually high-risk in the event that you won't need to employ the favorable and also practical method then could be deal with reduction from any kind of business most of us should never fault Fx really need to review each of our faults.

• #759 Collapse

Therefore, I recommend a strict training, and the forex trading requires knowledge and experience, and without them we can not do nothing. Of course, a person comes into a new sphere of activity and starts to do everything as if all life was engaged in it, and the skills and experience

• #760 Collapse

Inability in a very business is usually typical issue that will constantly take place plus it creates all of us to help learn how to handle that. Currency trading is usually very good alternative for all of us to create profit long term cause long term is usually technological innovation period. Only buying and selling meticulously, just about every wrong that people get help make ought to most of us apply it grew to become each of our instructor to help industry superior to prior to.

• #761 Collapse

the particular wagering business in the world will give the particular broker a lot more lossing of money as opposed to Fx so i loathe that will business and also grown into broker simply inside the Fx due to the fact when i observe that i could obtain income below
                        • #762 Collapse

Yes my dear friends i think that forex main profit forex traders ki luck par depend hota ha. forex market main forex traders ki luck agar achi ho to wo ek din main hi apni sari investment return le sakte hain.
                          • #763 Collapse

absolutely no When i won't imagine and so my opinion is usually which i haven't visit a business that one could generate just like forex trading revenue, it can be tru that will forex trading isn't simple yet you can generate just what you can not imagin in the event that yyou obtain very good information and also expertise in fx.

• #764 Collapse

je haan forex main agar kaamiyaab hona chatay hain tu es main mind se trading karay aur es main greedy na karay aap k liye money earn karna easy ho ga aur es main greedy na kary thankful for question

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X