Do you think profit depend on luck?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #931 Collapse

kas ker forex tarding mi luck per depend kerna sahee nahi ha kuke is business mi ye tu ho sakta ha ke luck ak or do bar trader ka sath dy jay hamesha he luck sath nahi dy sakti ha sirf skill and ability he is business mi musalsal profit delati ha and isi se he trader most earning ker sakta ha.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #932 Collapse

Forex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times

• #933 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

• #934 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News

• #935 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, app nay bilkul tek kaha hay kay iss may luck ka koi amal nahi hay lakin may app ki baat may a thorri see addition keron ga ka jab app tak app hard workinng, demo account may practice, ore ziaday say knowleedge hasil keray taab pir app luck pay depend keray kay saray rules ko apna nay kay baad ager pir b app ko loss ho sakth hay.
            • #936 Collapse

trade kya hum ko luck pr koi bhi kam ni krna chaheye har km ko sekh kr krna chaheye agr loss hota ha to hojy likin hr kam ky bary me learning kr ny k bad hi vo kam krna chaheye ni to ap vo kam hi na kren.
              • #937 Collapse

Profit sirf ap ky good experience pr depend krta hai . aap ny forex ko sahe sekha ho ga sahe smjh ho ga to hi aap profit earn kro gy. Profit luck pr nhi blky ap ky good knowledge pr depend krta hai.
                • #938 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me luck se kam nahi krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me luck se kam karty hain tu hmen kafi loss ho skata ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me luck se kam nahi krna chahe agr hmen is business me profit hasil krna ha tu
                  • #939 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me luck se kam nahi krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me luck se kam karty hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me luck se kam nahi kareen hmeshah soch smjh k hi kam kiaa karna chahe
                    • #940 Collapse

they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, however, you may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital

• #941 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become ablethe to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management

• #942 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

• #943 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark

• #944 Collapse

the second part of the Well I also think that this garbage. but how true some say it may just not know how to cook them some one. we has also repeatedly expressed that if someone can use it, and Jared .. but then not even be worth only around him to build his whole ton .. need to connect and more close to life and observation techniques.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #945 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X