Do you think profit depend on luck?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #466 Collapse

it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #467 Collapse

nahi main nahi samajhta hoon k ye luck pe baat jaati hay ye app ki skills hain jo app ko use karni hooti hay k app market mai kitna in hoo aur kitna out hoo

• #468 Collapse

f your fill shortfalls in the numbers and set up the appropriate accounts and you'll see that you will come out empty-handed in the end. So why many traders losers out of this market? Every individual has access to the same numbers and the same data and informationMany of the speculative investments of one of the key elements of capital management for the forex trader is not used only the amount of money you can afford to risk it. It is always wise to avoid as much of your money away from forex trading to allocate the remaining part of the trading without fear of a significant impact on your life style in case of loss. This is because despite the availability of good opportunities to make a profit in this market, you have to believe in yourself to face serious problems in the event of loss of all money allocated to trade. Hence, the allocation of a limited amount of money to risk is necessary in this area fraught with riskThatthismarket is in a state of constant movement and this creates many opportunities

• #469 Collapse

na bhai aisa bilkul bi nahi ha ka apka profit apki luck ki base pa huta ha aisa aik ay do dafa hu skta ha lakin har dfa aisa nahi hu skta kiyu ka hu skta ha ka aik ya do dafa apki luch chal jai par har dfa aisa nahi huta agar ap chahta ha ka p is ma kmyabi hasil kara to phir apko luck pa nahi balka knowledge par depend karna chahia
          • #470 Collapse

No. Forex me insan ko intahai sabr se kam lena prta ha es me jitna zyada sabr se chlo gy utna zyada kamyab ho gy like as slow and steady wins the race. Is me emotions p bht kabo rkhna prta ha. Phly ap demo pe trade kry us k bad bonus or phr real investment ki trf aye. Ap din me 20 dollr se 40 tk aram se kma skty ha agr sabr se chly to....
            • #471 Collapse

ho sakta hai k some time profit luck par depend karta ho lekin always aisa nahi hota mere khayal say to kyun k aap is baat par nahin reh sakte k luck achi hogi to profit hoga. aap ko apni luck ko acha karne k liye hard work bhi karna pare ga.

• #472 Collapse

No dear hmen is business me luck se kam nahi karna chahe hm is business me luck se kam karty hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha is business me hmen hmeshah mehnat se hi kam karna chahe agr achi earning karni ha is business me or success hona ha hmen is business me tu
                • #473 Collapse

Forex market remains open to the four and twenty hour a day, every financial center (such as New YorkFundamental analysis is often used to get an overview on currency movements through the formation ofIAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• #474 Collapse

IAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• #475 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.

• #476 Collapse

asslam o alikuom my all friend . ye tu but ap ka luck pr ha ka ap kamiyab hotay han ye nakamiyab hoty ha . luck ak bhoot bari cheez ha . is ko koi nai samg sakta bus hum sub ko trading start karny see phlay allah ka name pr lana chahye .
                        • #477 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange but statistics show that 80% of the trading in Forex lasts for 7 days or less, and that 40% of which expire in less than two days. In general, the traders in the Forex market to close their positions when they are making profits from these deals. While working "stop loss point" when the loss of up to a certain point, or when there become another status code and rolling decide to transfer money to it.
                          • #478 Collapse

When i benefit your feelings on this mentation, it may be look at that you just deal to the notation and this can be completed the item, you could possibly make the item, here's the boost during which testament pace constantly in place your own personal splendor in the market interchanging, nevertheless the quantity of are often accomplishing this genuinely?

• #479 Collapse

forex trading may be the very good company as well as i think you can do significantly better through the attaining business and it's also the actual among the far better company as well as i think when you have sufficient skills about the business you could possibly make a person achievement about the business as well as skills may be the mos necessary for a

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #480 Collapse

No i dnt think soo .. forex aik aisa forum hay k jis may profit tottal apkay hardwork par depend krta hay ...agar hum ziada hardwork karay gay to hum utna ziada profit gain kar sktay hay .aisa bilkul nahi hai q k forex ma boht kam log apnay luck sa profit karthy hai lakin forex ma ap ka knowldge aur experience kam atha hai es sa ap success hongay thanks

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X