What do you do when you are losing?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #541 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umar99 پيغام ديکھيے
    What do I do when a loss ?
    When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research on the causes of these losses .
    There is no one of us did not lose , but successful searches for the reasons
    Can win $ 1000 $ 1000 may lose an hour or less, or more, but
    The truth must be known to all of us , we won , or as
    Forgot?
    Is the profit or loss from pre-planning or is it luck .
    Here are a few tips that I hope to learn , including :
    1. They understood that the profits to be achieved from this work is about the average annual earnings yield World ( do not put it Bmekheltk to $ 10,000 would get another 10,000 during the year) .
    2 . You should try to be educated not an option.
    3 . Do not follow the deal profitable trades reckless.
    4 . Do not follow the package unprofitable repression.
    5 . Away from work when they are tense .

do not follow the deal profitadle trades reckless.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #542 Collapse

dear i think that you need not to worry in forex trading i think that forex trade is th ebest earning way for all and we all can be auccessful forx trader and we all can gain much more money from forex trade and i thin that forrex trade si the ebst for all of us and we all need to learn forex trading so that we all can be a successful trader in forex
      • #543 Collapse

I think it is very difficult to come back if we are losing our money consistently, we must have to analyze the mistakes we did previously, and we should not repeat those again, we must have to regain the mental energy and start again with new hope.
        • #544 Collapse

At first i keep my mind relax.and i start to search where is my wrong and i search it's solution and i try to solve it. when i get solution on forex then i solve it and i restart my trade. and i success on it easily.So i thanks to senior members for there good solution.
          • #545 Collapse

agr mjhy trading experience ho ga tou loss hone k bahoat hi kam chances hain agr loss hota hai tou meri hi galit ki waja se ho ga..mein iss se preshan hone ki bejay seekhon ga k q loss ho raha hai..
            • #546 Collapse

When losing money i never dishearten from forex because it is game of up and down aur when i lost money i try my best to recover that loss in next trade and one day we become profitable traders in the forex world.
              • #547 Collapse

Bahi main 2 years say forex trading ker raha houn lekan main apni aik aisi strategy use ker raha houn jiski base per mujhy loss nhi hota . or mujhy kabhi aisa kuch face nhi kerna parda jo main aisi condition ko sochoun kion k meri strategy life time or legal hay .
                • #548 Collapse

well brother main aik newbie hun aur abhe forex trading kay learning kay phase main hun mera focus abhe sirf study karna hay main nay abhe tak koi trading nahi ke hay, aur forum pay available in jesi thread say kafi kuch learn karnay ko mil raha hay aur ye bohat he achi baat hay, thank for sharing your knowledge...
                  • #549 Collapse

.dearmy friend agar mjy loss ho jye tu ma loss ki reason talash karo ga i loose money in forex trading. or try to work in a batter way and finally get the success in the forex market i think it is the way.
                    • #550 Collapse

dosto jahan tak mera khyal sa loss in forex bht he important event hota ha isa new or old trader ko learning ka bht sa moka milta ha asa to ap ka pasa or investment loss ho jati ha but ap ko next time k lea bht kuch mil jata ha learning k lea or ap next time bht careful ho k trading krta ho,,,,,
                      • #551 Collapse

not much just i want some relaxation and then think about loss and find the mistae and learn well then and not repeat same mistake again so work hard for it and then start again trading.
                        • #552 Collapse

forex business risky business ha es mi profit k sath loss b hota ha jab ham es ko jany bagar samjy bagar janty ha to es mi loss ka samna karna parta ha es lia loss sy bachny k lia hamy pahly es ko learn karny ki zarurat hoti ha or jab hamy bar bar loss hota ha to hamy es sy dispoint ni hona chaheya balky es ko mazid learn karna chaheya or practice karni chaheya tab he ham es mi earning kar skty ha.
                          • #553 Collapse

my dear friend forex main aksar a sa waqt ata he k hum ko lost hota he us waqt hame apne emotion ko control karna chahiye . hame ye nahi sochna chahiye ke me ne lost kia ab me ose ek hee trade me recover karonga . kio k e hosakta hai ke hum emotion me aakar phir se lost kare..
                            • #554 Collapse

Forex me loss sab ko hota ha ye mere bat ap samjo our ha forex me loss karna sab ko hota ha our is me profit bi karna sab he karty ha liken us me achy money kamana sab nahe kar sakty ha our jo bi forex me bare he money kama sakty ha to us k pass experience hota ha.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #555 Collapse

My spouse and i cease trading pertaining to day or two after i reduce major sum of money inside forex trading. Forex is really a spot in which you can't complete greater prefer that. Inside foreign exchange market you'll receive this adequate chance to earn money. My spouse and i start test trading yet again pertaining to day or two after i reduce money in forex trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X