Do you believe that stop loss can save our accountCease damage utilizes the total amo
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you believe that stop loss can save our accountCease damage utilizes the total amo
    Cease damage utilizes the total amount to shield by yourself coming from a great undesirable circumstance, as well as because of this most of us have no idea of in the event each of our borders are shedding more, when you only place in a serious event circumstances, you need to guide if stop-loss good market price, since most of us have trouble along with the industry space to set a great analyst inside the inappropriate area. This is why the important bill involving end damage, most of us attain when using the bill with the connection line.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Cease damage utilizes the total amount to shield by yourself coming from a great undesirable circumstance, as well as because of this most of us have no idea of in the event each of our borders are shedding more, when you only place in a serious event circumstances, you need to guide if stop-loss good market price, since most of us have trouble along with the industry space to set a great analyst inside the inappropriate area. This is why the important bill involving end damage, most of us attain when using the bill with the connection line.
    • #3 Collapse

damage utilizes the total amount to shield by yourself coming from a great undesirable circumstance, as well as because of this most of us have no idea of in the event each of our borders are shedding more, when you only place in a serious event circumstances, you need to guide if stop-loss good market price, since most of us have trouble along with the industry space to set a great analyst inside the inappropriate area. This is why the important bill involving end damage, most of us attain when using the bill with the connection line.
      • #4 Collapse

me to ya believe karta hoon k stop loss hamary account ko wash hony sy bacha sakta hy aksar bar esa hota hy stop loss na laga ho to kisi qudarti afat ki vaja sy wo currency yak dam down ho jay to account wash ho jata hy stop loss laga ho to account wash ni hota hy ic liay trading me stop loss ko bhe use karna bht faida mand sabit hota hy.
        • #5 Collapse

I do not believe with stop loss and I did always maintain capital hedging and it also make us a lot of experience and continue to learn and it will be very nice and all need self control and all will be good with focus.
          :o
          • #6 Collapse

yes dear brother..........forex trading business bukhat hi briya aur riski hai ...........so es lye humy chahiye k hum jab b forex trading kry to stop loss lazmi use kry ......jis say ap ka account wash nai hoga.
            • #7 Collapse

han dear bilkul stop loss bht zarori hai hum bht kuch hasil kr skty esy hmy chahiyeh zaida sy zaida mehnat kry tub e kamyabi mil skti or koi b trade lagyny sy pehle stoploss set krna bht e zarori hai hmy bht c mehnat krna oerti tub e kamyabi mil skti dosri trha bht mushkil hai dear
              • #8 Collapse

amm no idea about believe that stop loss can save our accountCease damage utilizes the total amount ammm i am new awbi mujhe itnaw time nahin hoa ke mein esa kuch ap logon se share kar sakon , bas i'll try my best , :)
                • #9 Collapse

Forex is A very good and trade market in the world. there are many way to strop your loss. but i am a new user of Forex. i work hard want to know about Forex. but when market is against of you you can stop your trade. this is no problem... so you stop your loss for this way.. you \work hard and earn knowledge it help you lot.
                  • #10 Collapse

agar hum stop loss use karty huway trading karen gay to es trha humara account ziada loss kay risk say door rehta hay so humay esmain sabar say kam karna hota hay lalach lay dubti hay
                    "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                    • #11 Collapse

Stop loss key use sey aap big loss sey bach jatey hain. Agar market ki movement aap key order key against ho gayee hy aur market fast movement show kr rahi hy to stop loss sey aap aik limited loss hi kar sakain gey aur aap ki lots automatically close ho jayen gi. New comers ko aur losers ko stop loss ko zaroor use krna chaheye.
                      • #12 Collapse

G sir app ke baat sahi hai ke stop loss ka use kar kay traders apny account ko wash honay say bicha saktay hain . iss kay elawa b apnay paisay waste honay say bichanay ke liye b traders ko chaiye ke woh stop loss zaroor use kia karin tu iss say un ka capital b save rahy ga.
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

Stop loss aur take profit yeh donon strategies aap ko loss sey bacha sakti hain aur acha profit dey sakti hain. Jin traders ko ziada loss hota ho ya jo new traders hain, un ko chaheye keh woh stop loss ka use zaroor kia karain. Is tarah aap ko PC key samney bethney ki zaroorat nahi hoti aur aap ki trading safe rehti hy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X