Register problem
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

The importance of news analysis:Be sure my dear brother that all means of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

I would not say that the demo account will be easier to learn, but in any case it would be correct. After all bonus money earnings also need to spend time and effort, but stupidly they merge completely optional. Drain the need to demo money, but when it comes to real trading, it would be nice to have to make on this.

• #438 Collapse

• #439 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex
          • #440 Collapse

Always be sure to check on the advantages offered by dealing in this market, but if you trade it as a hobby and do n
            • #441 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex

• #442 Collapse

register problem ap is my work karo ap is my bhot sy register problem face karty ho agar ap is my earning plus learning
                • #443 Collapse

• #444 Collapse

The trend is your friend. "But this argument will not mean anything and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

• #445 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
                      • #446 Collapse

But do not be confused between the forex market and trade futures contracts and that you are buying a contract
                        • #447 Collapse

ab tu asay problem ni hy may be palay kuch internal error hu but that time tu koi issue ni hy dear.
                          • #448 Collapse

The importance of news analysis:Be sure my dear brother that all means of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one
                            • #449 Collapse

Buying and selling forex trading about margin posesses active connected with possibility, as well For some foreign currency pairs The point (Pip) may be the final range after the decimal indicate. Nonetheless, throughout Japan yen pairs, the (Pip) may be the next range after the decimal indicate
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

The main participants in the foreign exchange market were: central banks, commercial banks, financial institutions, reserve funds, commercial companies and retail investors. The main reasons for share them in the foreign exchange market are: earning profits from fluctuations in currencies (speculative

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X