Psychology of Trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

market me inter hone ky bad agr ham market me fully work kry aor best work kry to ham ko kafi koch hasal ho skta he or hamare eaning be best ho skte he es le try krne se he koch hota he ham jitne ziada practice technical analysis ke kry gy ham ko es me bahot koch hasal ho ga es le try krna lazmi he
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

we should ready for the trading ,if we will ready from the all points of view then we will get the success in the forx otherwise we cannot get the success in the forex it is the clear dear so prepare from all the possible way

• #213 Collapse

Psychology in trading would be very nice and all will be well with good management and all need patience and would all be nice with focus and we must be ready and all will be fine with doing self control.
        :)
        • #214 Collapse

Join DateMay 2013Posts32Accumulated bonus11.1 USDThanks0Thanked 17 Times in 8 PostsWhat essential for the new traders?It depends on the trader. if he/she has enthusiasm and willing to do some earning and make a career in it.

• #215 Collapse

essential for the new traders?It depends on the trader. if he/she has enthusiasm and willing to do some earning and make a career in it.

• #216 Collapse

Newbie k apne oper ye depend kerta he k wo is business se kitna or kaise kmana chahta he ye us k leverage or hardwork per depend kerta he. Is liye wo apni strategy k mutabik he ammal kare ga.

• #217 Collapse

new trader ko chahiye kay wo forex ko achi tarha pehly learn karna chahiye or newbies ko to forum kay rules ko bhe follow karna chahiye ta kay unko forex ko learn karny ka acha moqa mil sakay.

• #218 Collapse

i think new trader should use demo account for practice atleast for 3 months they should learn forex atleats 3 hours a day they need to make their analysis on different currencys need work hard first then he should trade in real but slowly with the small value of pips

• #219 Collapse

bhai jan men forex trading business mennew enter hua hn is liy mujhy nahi pata ky psychology of forex trading kia hy men ny abhi demo account pr trading start kia hy mery pas abhi zayada experience nahi hy mujhy jysy hy psychology of trading ky bary men pata chaly ga men ap ko zaror batao ga
                    • #220 Collapse

It has become very essential to have a good plan before trading in Forex ... When any new trader entered in this market he only thinks that he is .....New Trading Tips.... was “in the same boat” with regard to the debt crisis, and cooperation between the Eur ozone members was essential............

• #221 Collapse

It is necessary to first learn to Forex market other wise this market is not effective for those traders who do this business with out learning.with out learning this business just gives loss nothing else So the learning of this business as necessary as like blood for human life.
                        • #222 Collapse

vui nmjgk jgjhker, kywkitl tyjkhkytyhjh jhkyiyiuuyu,kuk56 jktyjuoyuoyul hkljhluioy76ilu jkyilyuuyuknhyiliy ghklhnj,tyyjly6nj,tyjionyhohjy tykyujilyunjnyu,y,nukllyuklty ghjkghjgh
                          • #223 Collapse

forex trading aik acha online business hi jis main kamyb hone ke lye ap ko iss business main proepr learn kerna ho ga then hi ap iss main kamyb ho ge orr acha profit bi le sakoo ge iss main ap ko fear greed orr emotions ko control kerna hi

• #224 Collapse

in the trading psychology is very important and it will be able to control yourself and all will be fine with focus and could always forward going very well once and for all need patience and all will be well with the focus and that is very important and all need the process and wait.
                              ;)
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umar99 پيغام ديکھيے
                                My favorite. Steve Kroft on "mind Trader" series of podcasts discusses the motives and psychology of the trader.
                                my dear i think when we have good knowledge and experience in forex trading than we can understand the real psycholo of trading , forex trading is a vast business and we can get success if we have more than of good experience and knowledge in trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X