Lowest leverage you ever used?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Lowest leverage you ever used?
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

1 : 200 or 1 : 100 are good , and the important thing is we have to trade with high discipline after we have good knowledge and strategies
    there are many way to set the leverage to get the larger margin or make it narrow
    • #3 Collapse

Low leverage is too good for us. and 1:50 leverage is good and this is maximum leverage that we can use it in bonus account. And with the help of this leverage we can easily make profit in the market easily. Always respect the market trend.
      • #4 Collapse

Dear. brother.In fact used less leverage is 1:500, I know it's rather large, but he used the small capital, until it becomes valuable when working in the market, leverage is the foundation work in Forex for small investors

• #5 Collapse

The lowest leverage that i have used so far in my forex trading was 1:100 and i was very satisfied with this kind of the leverage but now i have change this one and now i use the 1:1000 leverage which is the highest leverage on the instaforex company .

• #6 Collapse

bhai jan men ap ko batata chaln ky pakistan forex forum pr posting krny ky kuch rules hen jin ko follow krna boht zarori hy ik rule ye hy ky is pr posting sirf urdu men ki jati hy is liy ap urdu men post kia kren wrna kisi or forum ko join kren
            • #7 Collapse

well dear bro.Low leverage is better,we can survive longer with our capital if we have low leverage,i have seen and observate professional traders report,they also use low leverage because of safety.

• #8 Collapse

sab se kaam leverage jo k main ne use kiya hai hmmm ..... i think wo 1 : 100 hai jiss per main ne trading ki hai lakin mera khayl main yah akkk perfect leverage hai her new trader k leya jo k iss main abhi learning ker raha ho :)
                • #9 Collapse

Lowest leverage agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my work karty ho to ap ko is my bhot achy sy profit
                  • #10 Collapse

G jo log forex trading ko new join karen wo forex trading mein low leverage se forex trading mein kaam karen kiok low leverage se agr un ko profit ziada nhi ho earning ziada nhi ho gi tu loss bhi ziada nhi ho ga is forex trading mein low leverage best hy is se hum profit bhi acha earn kar sakty han aur account ko wash hony ka bhi dar nhi hota
                    • #11 Collapse

humain levrage ko set kar kay achy say ana ho ga humain practice say kam karn aho ga magr humain learning karni ho g magr humain eur usd ko use kar kay pairs ko usee karna ho ga
                      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                      • #12 Collapse

i think her trader ku leverage kum rekhni chahye ager oc ku forex ka zyada experiecne nae ha ager ha bhi sahi phir bhi kum rekhy ic say trader k account man risk factor berh jata ha
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

g nahi dear me kabi b lowest leverage size use karna pasand nahi karo ga es se ham kam se kam trades hi open kar sakty hey or profit b kam hi hota hay ham zeyda lot size b kam leverage size se nahi laga sakty hey

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X