Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Certainly I prefer trading mechanism or Expert trading and I see that you can achieve much of the profit and easily enter the market without trading by Expert if it depends on the strategy and programming of large.if I prefer to trade manually because somehow I think trading gives me an advantage over manual
    • #3 Collapse

Assalamu Alaikum Bhai jan :) Do you believe on reboots more than your self ? Isn't it funny.. Reboots are just a software they just trade account to the input... You are real and you can use your mind to get profit in Forex.
      • #4 Collapse

Certainly I prefer trading mechanism or Expert trading and I see that you can achieve much of the profit and easily enter the market without trading by Expert if it depends on the strategy and programming of large.if I prefer to trade manually because somehow I think trading gives me an advantage over manual ...

• #5 Collapse

Just what think concerning fx software? We've noticed a few newbies applying fx software to be able to business. These people say there're definitely not confident concerning the fx information, so they really fork out fx software and also stay softly. These people say this is a good calculate to get started the actual business...

• #6 Collapse

i dont belive on reboot treading main just apny mind sy ki gai treading per bilive karti houn ]ku k wo ap apny palaning k sath krty ho or us main ap apni marzi sy oder lagaty ho or khod hi treading karty ho es leay main manual trewading per bilive karti houn
            • #7 Collapse

reboot treading main just apny mind sy ki gai treading per bilive karta houn dosry traders ki posts pai parha hai or jab khud trading karn ge to khud bhi jan jao ge k good hai
              • #8 Collapse

assalam o alaikum main rebort ko like nai kerta rebort b to ham jasey insan nay hi banaye they ham apni knolg per trade ker saktey hain or buht acha hy
                • #9 Collapse

Yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. . But i have not tried any of them till now. .
                  If a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made . .
                  • #10 Collapse

my dear frnd forx me jo working hum apnay mind k sath kr skty he wo aik robot nh kr skta dosto koi b busness ho us me umay khud se struggle krni chahye ta.k hmay kisi or pr depnd na kre
                    • #11 Collapse

forex mein hum demo account par practice kartay hain aur is business ko understand kartay hain aur is business mein aap ko kam waqt mein achi money banatay ho aur mein manual trading karta hoon aur koi robot use nai karta yeh best hai aur is risky business mein care kary aap.

• #12 Collapse

nai dear main aisa nai samjhta hamain manual trade he karni chaye and start main yeh practice haman demo main karni chaye ta k hamain manual ka experience ho jaye...
                        • #13 Collapse

hai jan mary kharal main to hum ko robot say trade nhi krni chahye kiu k agar hum khud trade karen gay to hum ko buht kuch pata chly ga is liye main agree nhi h k robot say trade ki jaye ya nhi
                          • #14 Collapse

But i am not in the favour of robo trading,i prefer manual trading because robots are men made work acording to intructions of trader best get knowledge and then do manual improve experience and make huge here.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex robots are not a good way to start your trading career. There are a few reasons for this and the most important one is that you will not succeed in trading. Trading forex is a business that you learn by doing it yourself. As the proverb goes "Practice makes perfect" it fits the trading business best. When you start with the forex robots you cannot experience the thrill of trading and you learn nothing. In forex it is practicing the different techniques that will get you to the top. Other disadvantage is that you cannot trust all the robots in the market. You will lose much before finding one that earns for you.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X