Forex or Stock trading overnight?!?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

G dear i am new and not know about overnight trading please comment to related topic so i can learn
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

bro me ny pehly demo pe trade karne sekhi hy is k bary me achy analysis sy knowledge hasil kia hy ab me satisfy hun trading k business sy ab me rat ko late night tak market ko look karta hun aur din ko bhi market ki movement dekhta hun trade kart time time fram ka sath leta hun me bohut khush hun is kam sy forex k.
      • #78 Collapse

You can do trading different currencies market that are from specific timing to see more volatility and also consider the fundamental aspects of the market.
        • #79 Collapse

i do not now that what is the stock trade overnight but i know this that the forex is the market where we can trade in the forex with the big margin and we can collect the good profit as weill that is why if you want the success then work

• #80 Collapse

forex or stock exchange ak he trhan kam krta han ya hm ya kahan to galata ni hoga k forex stock exchange market ki online form ha or is ma b hm wasa he trading krta han jasa stock market ma hoti ha or ya k forex ma jtna b broker ha wo sab acha kam kraha han or hm un pa rely kr sakta han
            *** ThUnDer ***
            • #81 Collapse

forex and stock market is not same thing but by the both we will be make good and i think this is the best one for us to make good and i will be make good by the forex trade and this is the best one for make good and this is the best one

• #82 Collapse

I think that instaforex si a best broker for every type of trader, so if you join a forex trading so i suggest you to must regitered with instaforex becuse it has fixed spread and best broker of Asia.
                • #83 Collapse

meray dost forex trading to aesa business ha jo 24 hour open rehta ha aap chaahey din ko trading kerain ya night ko her time ye business available ha lakin aap kisi time frame me hi rehtay huay trading kerain
                  • #84 Collapse

dear trading k lye sahi time to meray hisaab sy shaam sy shuroo ho jaata hai or maximum pakistani time k hisab sy raat ko 12 baje tak krni chahye. uss k baad to market boht slow ho jaati hai. or issi tym main market ki speed taiz hoti hai. or profit ya los jaldi ho jata hai.

• #85 Collapse

Well,
                      Pakistan k time or un k time ma ju farq hy us ki wajha sy buht sy log trading night ma he karty hain i think k 2 bjy k bad. wajah ye he k un ki market us waqt open huti hy or us hi waqt trade krny ma zyada benefit hy. es liy senior traders koshish krty hain k wo apni trade Pakistan k hisab sy night ma he karen.
                      • #86 Collapse

i think forex trading is very difficult and i think acquire emotive in addition to invest some time to prepare in addition to make smarter tactic. a lot more time people decide on prepare, the better you may put into action that and become profitable. thus invest some time in addition to struck rear seldom.

• #87 Collapse

well, dear i do not know about answer of this question, i am a new trader i have no knowledge of it,but i know forex is best online business it is best market where we can easily earn from here it is very simple and easy job so we all have to be careful during trading.
                          • #88 Collapse

Dear i donot have any information about stock trading over night because i am new comer and learn forex. i hope that i will good learn forex trading and become a good trader in the past and earn money and benefit me and the forex.
                            • #89 Collapse

ye tu brother hr trader k uper depend krta hai k wo kis time krta hai ya nai q k forex tu 24/7 hai kuch traders esy as a part time bhi krty hai or kuch esy full time bhi main tu esy abhi 4 ghnty he krta hn daily
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

s being a beginner with often marketplace, it can be confusing which you anticipate short-run investing gains. Competing next to skilled authorities, you are very more likely to get those rear end kicked with often marketplace.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X