How Can i increase my skills.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

sure i totally agree with you , that you should set profit according to your experience . mean as you get trained you should be able to earn better profit. because huge experience understand huge knowledge and help to earn good profit
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

Demo account per practice sy ap apni skills ko barha saktay hain is liya ap ko chahiya k ap kaam karain demo account py practice karain k kaisay trade lagani hai so main b ap ko ya kahun ga ap practice karain practice makes a man perfect.

• #753 Collapse

When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.
        • #754 Collapse

G han agar trading ke liye balance kam hoga to capital ke lose hojane ka khatra bhi utna ziyada hoga to apko chahiye pehle ek ache balance ko jama karen,then phir ap forex trading start karen taake ap equ
          • #755 Collapse

by practice with forex demo account I can easily improve my skill in forex trading business . demo account play a very important role to increase ones skill in forex trading business . so practice in forex demo account .
            • #756 Collapse

you can in crease your skill in forex trading business . practice with forex demo account you can easily increase you skill in forex trading business and work properly in forex trading business and gain more and more profit .
              • #757 Collapse

You can increase your trading skills by start practicing is demo account because through demo account you can polish your trading skills and in demo account there is no fear of facing loss and for becoming a skillful trader you have to give your extra time to forex trading through this you can learn some new experiences which can raise your skills.
                • #758 Collapse

by practice with forex demo account we can increase our skill and experience in forex trading business . demo account play a very important role to become success in learn forex trading business properly .
                  • #759 Collapse

demo account ma practice karna sa hamra skill ma azafa hota hain.practice karna sa skill bar jati hain
                    • #760 Collapse

most of the peoples are making the trading with the use of the no any types of the profit but some are working here with the using of the best of the skill and the experience and they are making the money with the good shape.
                      • #761 Collapse

janab demo acount pe kam ya work kanrnay say he hamari base banti hay ab base jitni ziada solid hogi utnaa ap uper ja saktay hein same ishee tarhha ap forex mein jab demo pe work kar k experience hasil kar lata hein.us k bad he ap real business ki taraf aasaktay hein.
                        • #762 Collapse

forex trade k business mei apki skills is business ko zadah se zayadh learn karnay se hi icreaese ho sakti hai is buysiness ka raaz hi is ko zaydah samjhnay mei hai aur learn karnay mei hai
                          • #763 Collapse

sabse pehle toh tumhe apni skills sudhrne ke liye toh trading kya is baar mein acchi tarah se information pata karo yh kese karte...when i was in lost or in profit.....analysis karna sikho..or lalch nhi karna kabhi..
                            • #764 Collapse

In my point of view we can increase our target with learning about forex and practice on demo account,It is very fast and good opportunity for work of market and earn money from the trading system,we need skill and ability for trading and earn good profit from the market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

Mere khiyal say too apni skills koo increase kerne kay kay demo account best hay keu kay ager us main app koi gulti bhi kerty hoo too app ka loss nahee hota app us gulti koo dubara thee ker skty hoo aur humsa gultiainoo say hee seekha ja skta hy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X