Buying & Selling in market
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business gee haan iss business main currency kee buying or selling hoote hay.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Buying the selling in the pakistan forex forum trading are the trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading
      • #48 Collapse

Daily we want higher ability in addition to know-how with regard to much better industry in addition to much better generating. in the event we've excellent know-how which we can easily improve which will help all of us to gain via almost all industry.
        • #49 Collapse

forex trading me buying or selling kar k ham kesi pair me trading kar saktey hey or esy hi ham profit earn kar sakty hey hamy forex me zeyda se zeyda learning karni chaye
          • #50 Collapse

Koi bhe trader kisi bhe currency piar ko sell ya buy kerta hy towo apny knowledge oir experience ko brohey kaar laty hoey ye sab kerta hay to app ki jitne ache demo trading learning ho ge itna he acha app live account maen trade ker k earning ker sagaen gay
            • #51 Collapse

forex per double prophet bhee hota hagis se ziada shoping ker sektay hain gher ka khechay ka bad bee paysay bach jatay hain or is sy hm faida hasil kr skty hn or ghr m hm sman b la skty hn
              • #52 Collapse

For anyone who is new in this forum then you certainly must follow are the rules which might be important to join this community forum. You must learn first and then come in this platform which is very useful for all your traders.
                • #53 Collapse

Yes, we can make money from this business of the forex trading by working on the both ends, means we can make money through buying a pair as well as selling a pair, the both way we can make good profit from this business of the forex trading.
                  • #54 Collapse

yes always go with your trading strategy untill you receive any conformation of market analysis, proper knowledge and good trading skill can provide you high profit, forex business is blessing in my opinion and after joining this i'm happy with it.
                    • #55 Collapse

yes of course you are able to it may purchase and sell throughout the actual rim and also new apple iphone 4 and possibly in simple terms regarding merchants so that you can buy and also sell during the entire features about rim and also new apple iphone 4 and possibly only think it will likely be apparent to train on a computer together with laptop computer to research the marketplace together with the two small brown sight..
                      • #56 Collapse

My wife and i considered which cash flow have this to help organization for me personally in person actually unique presently there fore while i enroll in ebay as well as perform in the following paragraphs difficult and get your own numerous idea of ebay presently there fore while i perform in the following paragraphs.
                        • #57 Collapse

in this account, I will always desire to double its per day, putting everything at stake. Well, and if lost, then say, "Is to be sorry 2-3-5 bucks?". I think the size should be a little larger, a little more tangible for your wallet.
                          • #58 Collapse

I both extended and short-run now. Basically see an excellent opportunity, it's an excellent one for me personally as I will trade to get a means of profits. A good thing about Currency trading is that you have the information and when you are knowledgeable, you can have a method to make beneficial money for you. I trade extended and short-run and am satisfied with that.
                            • #59 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum time ki forex trading ki market me bohat zyada value hoti hay aur bohat zyada importance hoti hay q kay jab tak ap is me sahi time me trade put nahi kartey hen aur sahi time me trade close nahi kartey hen to ap is me profit earn nahi kar saktey.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

dear forex market mai ziyda tar kam buy or sell par kiya jata hai aghar ap buy kare ge to bi ap profit earn kar sakte hai or aghar ap sell kar ge to bi ap profit earn kar sakte hai ab depend karta hai ap ke experience par or ap ke analysis par .........

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X