Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

We need to use stop loss however whatsoever. It is important to curb our account of the margin call. Do not forget to use it because it is the savior of your account.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

haha, very true, if we think that we did bad analysis then just close the position in little bit loss or it will blow our account and we will just watch. we should always remembered that this business is of profit and loss.

• #678 Collapse

i agree with you. stop loss apllied to prevent our account suffer margin call. i usually setting stop loss when i can not waiting my transaction directly. i am fulltime worker, so i have to leave my transaction at the morining

• #679 Collapse

Just recently i sold gold at 1744$ and keep stop loss of around 1755 and when i woke up next day i found gold was trading above 1800 and if i have not put stop loss then i have lossing more and if i have waited for my price to come back, its have not come and it going up and up.

• #680 Collapse

Based on my strategy I never set the stop loss. I will try to ride on it and take some profit between them. Of course everything has been calculated before I apply it in the real account.

• #681 Collapse

I think you should always set a stop loss in the off chance that the trend does reverse while you arent paying attention or you lose the internet for a few hours.

• #682 Collapse

wow...
                I only interest as a buyer if I trade with gold.
                Since gold only have one trend thats strain up.

But at least you have a stop loss as your safety belt.
                if not....
                yes...You will loosing more...especially gold with big daily range....

• #683 Collapse

very difficult to predict the movement of gold prices, because we can only predict with tehnical analysis only, and can not use fundamental analysis to predict gold price movement.

• #684 Collapse

all indicator shown that gold will rise up more and good chance to buy after it could go over 1800 level .but trading with gold is for big account wallets . so becarful when dealing with it

• #685 Collapse

i'm prefer to no stop loss
                      trading withot stop loss but in scalping system
                      stop loss can be change with locking or hedging system

• #686 Collapse

stop-loss,trailing stops ,profit targets must be always thought of before even think to enter a position,this is called money management rules,if you can not get familiar and controlled by these strict rules you are going to lose a lot in Forex until you won't be able to continue ,for every trader in some positions he wins ,and he will certainly lose a lot of them. So what in your opinion makes a trader a successful one ,winning all positions,sure no ,that is impossible ,THE ANSWER IS GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

• #687 Collapse

only the persons who whant to lose thier accounts will trade without stop loss but sometimes it is ok to trade without it for example in case where you are sticking to your pc all the time until you close all trades you opend.

• #688 Collapse

im a beginner in this career and still reading about some stratgy that makes me not useing the stop loss tool but i feel it is very risky to work with. and still do not know where to put the stop loss in my trade. but i will work on that soon

• #689 Collapse

Not using a stop loss is a good strategy if it is combined with strict money management and risk management.
                              Use 2% of your tradeable margin and enter only trades that you have properly analysed.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

hey, a crazy post is it..the threat is about SL, but you talk about gold and lot..
                                you are out of topic, I think if you make a qoute there is no problem, but you dont make a qoute..
                                please make a quote before posting..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X