What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher time frame and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

mere bhai jab kabi bi aisi situation hoti ha to meri koshish yahi hoti ha k ma market ho hedge kaqr dun is se mara loss zeero ho jatya ha.
    • #3 Collapse

bhai apko is mein ziada kam karna hoga aur acha trading karna hai to apko is mein ziada kam karna hoga aur acha trading karna hai to apko is mein ziada kam karskatya hai
      • #4 Collapse

I think that tolerance will be the one that can make you that individuals could make benefit simply since we have been affected person making sure that we could simply accomplish benefit as well as study properly as well as he or she ought to be affected person right up until many of us arrive at your achievements simply
        • #5 Collapse

agar main galti say wrong entry ya trade kar daita hon tu main penic nai hon ga sub say pehlay wait karon ga kai jo maira spread ka loss hai wo cover ho jaye tu position kat don ga lakin main foran us main aik limited stop loss laga don ga.
          • #6 Collapse

Its better to close that trade immidiately because its better to close it on other wise if we keep it than may be it bring loss more than our expectation. I always close my trade when i realize that i make a wrong decision about entry because that release my tentiona nd provide another chance to open fresh trade.......................
            • #7 Collapse

agar ham ko pata lag jata hy kham nay wrong position main trade lga li hy to ham ko us ko loss main he cut kar dana chahiye ta k ham ko big loss na ho
              • #8 Collapse

jee bhai jan aap ne bht acha question kia jab me trade lgaoout galat lga do or mje bad me pata chaly ke me ne trade galt lga dia tu me os se 2guna zaida value ki trade os se olat laga do ga
                • #9 Collapse

kuch bhi nahi karngi just wait for the take profit or stop loss is se pehle apni position ke sath apko koi bhi cher chaar nahi karni chhaiye,is se apka risk barhega.
                  • #10 Collapse

g bhai aisa bohat dafa hota hai ke forex mein ap koi bhi wrong entry le lete hian aur phir darte hian is liye apko chahiye ke ap is mein pehle hi dekh kar entry len.
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

humain market main trends ko follow kar kay achy say kam karn aho ga jis say humain trade main loss km ho ga humain demo ko use kar kay achy sya practicec say kam karna ho ga
                      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X