Webmoney payment processor
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

webmoney band karne ki waja kia thi ??? fraud ke chances zyada hotay thay ?? aur ab insta forex kon kon se ways me money withdrawal me help out karta hai ??
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

bhai jan ye processor to bhot he acha ha par man ne kabhi bhe is ko us nahi kai man sirf payza he us krta hn ye bhe bhot acha ha is s ehum asani se apny bank man pemnt le skty han
      • #63 Collapse

Webmoney ek russian payment processor hy is ke fee bahot he kam hy r is k bahot zeyda legal exchanger hain pakistan men is sy payment krna r wasol krna bahot asan hy.gf
        • #64 Collapse

jahan tak mujy pata hy bhai to mery ilm m bhi yeh baat ai hy k insta forex nay webmoney say apna contract khatam kar lia hy or agr ab apko payment niklwani ho i mean withdraw karwani ho to ego pay k zarye karwa sakty hain us k baad paisay pyaza account m transfer ho jain gy
          • #65 Collapse

Mere khayal main web money ko choor ke log money booker ki taraf aa rahay hain. agar aap instaforex ki site pe jayein to aap ko skrill(money booker) ke adds bhi milein gay. mera khayal main money booker ko bhi try karna chaiye kyun ke ye insta forex se affilated hai.

• #66 Collapse

Insta forex to accept nai karta lekin kuch companies accept karti hai webmoney ko. As a webmoney user i like this payment method kio k fee sirf 0.8% per dollar hai. aur ye or perfect money ki exchange price almost same jari hai . Problem ye hai k webmoney earn karne ki sites boht kam hain .Mje sirf aik pata hai wo captcha site hai.. Agr aap logo kisi legit site k bare me jantay hain to mention zrur kijye ga.

Ye payment method boht safe is sense me k each transaction se pehle hume mobile pe code aiga or us k bagair transaction nai hogi.

• #67 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at this forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                • #68 Collapse

subsequently It is very good news for that instaforex is actually making THE bills risk-free for us AND It\'s mean This isntaforex can be very legal AND good broker exactly who cares regarding us ALONG WITH with regard to THE cash therefore my partner and i Should not WORK WITH then the particular check processor AND if It\'s including LR after that my partner and i Just in case leave The item As soon as possible IN ADDITION TO withdraw many MY assets coming from The idea might be the actual will also be shut straight down including LR
                  • #69 Collapse

and then This really is very good news to the instaforex can be generating OUR charges safe and sound pertaining to you AND ALSO It has mean This isntaforex will be very legal IN ADDITION TO good broker that cares intended for you ALONG WITH pertaining to MY money so we Just in case not UTILIZE and then this settlement processor AND whether or not This has including LR and then when i In the event that leave That Any time possible ALONG WITH withdraw many MY OWN assets coming from This can be the actual can even be shut decrease such as LR
                    • #70 Collapse

after that This can be very good news for that instaforex is usually generating MY expenses safe and sound with regard to us all AS WELL AS It\'s mean The idea isntaforex is very legal AND good broker which cares regarding us AND for MY OWN funds therefore when i In case not WORK WITH next the transaction processor AND if It has including LR after that when i In case leave It Any time possible AND ALSO withdraw all MY OWN assets from The item might be this can even be shut along including LR
                      • #71 Collapse

dear bro May bohat logo say sun raha ho k egopay say payment nikal lain, ap mujhay yeh batain keh egopay say ap ko faida kia ho raha hay? us ki fee kitni hay? aur us ka exchange rate kia hay? mujhay to egopay bilkul pasand nahi hay
                        • #72 Collapse

In the same way an individual said The idea It has for big traders that have several funds ALONG WITH we usually are very little traders when i can\'t afford It\'s charge your way can be good This really is Get good at CARD AS WELL AS This can be appropriate at the rest involving world but your current expenses are generally too much ALONG WITH we are unable to afford my spouse and i earn bit ALONG WITH whether we supply with intended for fee after that What is actually your current point so i am just not using the
                          • #73 Collapse

and then This really is very good news for the instaforex will be producing MY charges secure with regard to all of us AND It has mean This isntaforex can be very legal AS WELL AS good broker exactly who cares for us all AND regarding MY OWN funds and so i Should not USE and then the particular payment processor AND ALSO regardless of whether It has including LR next i In the event leave The idea When possible ALONG WITH withdraw almost all MY assets coming from The item can be your can be shut straight down like LR.
                            • #74 Collapse

there exists always loss AS WELL AS benifits throughout just about any business/trading. to get ride connected with loss a person need full attentaion AND good decision from correct date AND within a good proper way. whether or not a person didn't do consequently That is actually totaly loss associated with time, income along with resources. a man alyways receive what he seeks for.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

behter taika withdraw krwany k yehi hy k hum money bookers ya skrill use kr lain es main koi aaisa kam nahi hota k jis main accpount ka msla bany ya kisi or kisam ka

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X