FXCC (FX Central Clearing)
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

To regulate the relationship between you and your broker documentation, read carefully, and make sure you are understanding everything. All the information concerning your work your currency on the market, you have the right to know.
    You can start with micro Forex accounts employee. Your review of skills and talents, and with them, at least more active investment is ready.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Ap mje mobile pe contact karo to khul k bat ho g or apko achi Tarah samjh aye g 03317695601 OK. I will wait for your response dear. Mera khayal hy agr bat ho jaye g to apko trading ki bohot sari basics Ka pata chal jaye ga

• #18 Collapse

5. Begin with small steps
        You can employ micro forex accounts to start with. Assess your skills and abilities and develop them further operating with minimum investments.

• #19 Collapse

HA HBAI BAAT mujhe abi itna knowldge nai hai iak baray me
          becox m new jab hogi shaa allah tell...........

• #20 Collapse

Join me in Forex Trading business and earn handsome amount just click http://www.fxcc.com/?fx=i-1852-S00C00 and start live trading. Low spread and high secutities for your investment.Account manage karwa k dn ga minimum 12% earning ho g guaranteed to phr wait Kis bat ka.
            Contact me for more information.,,,,,,,,
            • #21 Collapse

In the event that we see daily graph and or chart then it'll be clear in which USDCHF locate assistance at 0. 89521 levels as well as from the following value might take many correction to pullback point 0. 885 levels ( Day-to-day initial support). From this place value may start bullish rally again and this also place is usually contemplate as being a likely requirement place as well as long term destination is usually 0. 91.
              • #22 Collapse

We have a lot of information, and the most likely place 0 885 degrees when the daily chart (daily first-hand support) will help to determine the barrier cost is clearly a steady improvement USDCHF 0 of 89521 level, will be coming from here. May be considered, may also need additional space to 0, 91 long-term position in a potential location, the cost of this place, you can begin to move faster.
                • #23 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: afaaq پيغام ديکھيے
                  Assalam o Alaikum to all
                  I am glad to announce that the broker with I am working as IB (introducing broker) is best and top liquidity Provider.Cyprus based and counted in top brokers of Europe.
                  Join me in Forex and earn handsome amount just click http://www.fxcc.com/?fx=i-1852-S00C00 and start live trading. Low spread and high secutities for your investment.
                  Account manage karwa k dn ga minimum 12% earning ho g guaranteed to phr wait Kis bat ka.
                  Contact me for more information just message me
                  bhai jan
                  ap ny bohat hi achi bat kahi hy
                  is mn kafi logo ko faida b ho sakta hy
                  aur ager in ka trend ghalat hoa to loss karwaen gy sab ka
                  • #24 Collapse

Ap mje mobile pe contact karo to khul k bat ho g or apko achi Tarah samjh aye g 03317695601 OK. I will wait for your response dear. Mera khayal hy agr bat ho jaye g to apko trading ki bohot sari basics Ka pata chal jaye ga.............

• #25 Collapse

Yar ap ki threads main nay pahri hain kafi achi information di hay par insta main kafi time ho gea hay kam karty huwy ab ya hum choren to bi nuqsan hay na
                      • #26 Collapse

bhai bahot hi achi info di he aap ne main jald hi aap se rabta karon ga takey is k barey main baqi info bhi khsil ker saokon lakin akser pakistan dhoka hi detey hain aik dosrey ko jo k aik bimari he hum main
                        • #27 Collapse

Starting dealing upon actual records instantly isn't going to support to search for the abovementioned information. If you are active understanding the basics, your investment capital generally is shedding as a result of your deficiency of experience. You've got a excellent possiblity to prepare your approaches on a tryout account for per month and up. It's difficult to turn into a professional dealer simultaneously.
                          • #28 Collapse

Any time a lot of of you notice daily chart next is going to be apparent that will USDCHF locate support at 0. 89521 degree AS WELL AS via here cost will take some static correction to pullback area 0. 885 degree ( Everyday primary support). with this place cost will begin bullish move yet again the likewise area is usually contemplate as a probable necessitate location AND long-term place can be 0. 91.
                            • #29 Collapse

While many connected with us all notice daily chart next will likely be apparent of which USDCHF locate assist in 0. 89521 degree AND via here cost will probably consider a few static correction to pullback area 0. 885 degree ( Everyday first support). just for this area cost will begin bullish move yet again the particular in addition area will be contemplate like a probable demand location AS WELL AS long-term place is 0. 91.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

USDCHF Weekly Update ( 19 to 23 May)

If we observe daily chart then it will be clear that USDCHF find support at 0.89521 level and from here price may take some correction towards pullback point 0.885 level ( Daily first support). From this area price can start bullish rally again and this area can be consider as a potential demand area and long term destination can be 0.91..,.,.,.,.,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X