kes broker ka spread sab sa kam ha
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

You\'ll find number associated with broker for the forex market every broker charge it\'s interest will be the shape with regards to spread, i think your own minimum AND fixed spread linked to instaforex only.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

I like your idea of sharing the EA to the members of the forum, firstly to determine whether the EA can be used by other memebers. Tell us the name of the EA so that we can do research on it and maybe we can find a way to unlock it. There are a lot of people that can do that for us.

• #78 Collapse

we here interested to work with you to unlock it
        can you attach thats expert advisor so we can learn and modif thats EA then we will share that ea for other member.

• #79 Collapse

yes i want to work with you to unlock the EA. but i do not understand how it can be help another trader. i heard this EA it is very use full for trade. i think by using EA i can be profitable.

• #80 Collapse

i am so happy to hear this from you and that is my opinion too as i wrote in my former post the best thing to have your own EA with good strategy you will get your good income. i will try to find it once more thx a lot and i appreciate your help.

• #81 Collapse

It is the biggest company. The EA to the members of the forum, firstly to determine whether the EA can be used by other memebers. Tell us the name of the EA so that we can do research on it and maybe we can find a way to unlock it. There are a lot of people that can do that for us.

• #82 Collapse

my dear mary khal sy insta sub sy best hy aur ya ap ko loss km hony dayta hy insta par ap km invest kar kay bi tread kar sakty ho aur ksi broker par ap as tarh ni kar sakty insta is best hy tread karnay ka lay
                • #83 Collapse

You can find amount involving broker in the forex market every broker charge its interest could be the shape regarding spread, my spouse and i think your minimum AS WELL AS fixed spread of instaforex only.
                  • #84 Collapse

aslamualekum dear .... :) insta forex ka spread fixed hai.. or fixed soread he thk rhta hai euro/USD ka spread 3 cents hai.. and baki sab ka b fixed hai kafi brokes asy hain jinka spread change hota rhta hai
                    • #85 Collapse

bot sy brokers hn jin k spread bot kam hn intra ka spreota hy ap chf waly pair pr trade na kren os ka spread ziada hota hy or os ki itni volatility b ni
                      • #86 Collapse

Ap na acha sawal kia ha jaha tak mara khale ka insta ka sab sa kam ha is sa kam ma na to nai dekaha agar koi spreed kam hota too lazmi us ka bare ma information hoti.
                        • #87 Collapse

Insta forex ka spread kam hai laikin sab se kam nhi hai ye ak fixed sprad charged karti hai jo bhi bohat acha hai. lakikn aur kafi brokers hai jo is se bhi kam spread charges karti hain aur achi bhi hai jasy insta forex bohat achi broker hai.
                          • #88 Collapse

mujh ko insta ka pata hai es main ak to app ko swap free account milta hai oe dosra app ko spread b kam dana parta hy
                            • #89 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umersharif پيغام ديکھيے
                              mery ya sawal ha ka ka kis broker ka spread sab sa kam ha:confused:

bro sabsy best trader insta forex ha ya apko lose bohat karm hony deta ha ur is par ap kam investment kar k zyada profit kma sakty hen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

you will find quantity of agent within the foreign exchange market each and every agent cost their own curiosity may be the form of distribute, I believe the actual minimal as well as set distribute associated with instaforex just.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X