kes broker ka spread sab sa kam ha
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

The most of trader are failure in forex trading beacause- many trader have feelings, emotions and greed. So a trader should be avoid greed,feeling and emotions. I am also a newbie trader at forex i know it is very difficult beacause we are all human being. we can't avoid emotion but if we want then we will control these and we have to do it.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

to avoid this and making money you musn't trade by your behaviour but with a good strategy and a good money managemnt so you can get a lot of money permanently

• #63 Collapse

well the most important factor behind traders failure is there emotions because whenever the trader trade in Forex trading emotion they make more mistakes in there trade and they trade with indiscipline way and as a result trader face loss from his/her trade so hence we can say that emotional trade is the most important factor behind traders failure.

• #64 Collapse

You will discover amount involving agent throughout currencies merely all about every agent impose it is fascination will be the shape involving distributed, we do believe ones minimum AND repaired distributed in connection with instaforex simply.
          • #65 Collapse

There are range associated with agent with currencies merely about every agent impose the fascination will be the shape associated with distributed, my partner and i do believe the minimum ALONG WITH repaired distributed relevant to instaforex simply.
            • #66 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu insta forex broker ka spread sab se kam hai ayr dosre brokers ki nisbat kiun ke insta forex aik best internationally website hai aur is main broker different currency main market ki movement ke hisab se hota hai aur yeh kafi easily bhi hota hai trading karne ke liye lekin ye bohat best he
              • #67 Collapse

ja atk mah janta ho kasa kah bar atna kam nahe ha kah ham aysa koh achi anh kah saka bas muj atna pata ha kah an mah sa sab kah sab achi sa cahi ha jsi ko hamya yas alagta aya ha.

• #68 Collapse

bhai jaan bahot se achey broker hjain jin ka soread 3 pip he our insta bhi in sub se achey brokeron main shamil he jo k apney traders ko kaam spread deta he our kmaney k bahot se mokey deta he
                  • #69 Collapse

bhai jan jahan tak manjanta hn yani mera expernce jahan tak mannta ha jis brokar ko wo ha insta forex ye bhot he best ha or man isy he us krta hn baqi ka mujhy pta nahi ha
                    • #70 Collapse

a atk mah janta ho kasa kah bar atna kam nahe ha kah ham aysa koh achi anh kah saka bas muj atna pata ha kah an mah sa sab kah sab achi sa cahi ha jsi ko hamya yas alagta aya ha.

• #71 Collapse

You will discover amount connected with agent in currencies merely information about every agent impose the fascination is the shape of distributed, we do believe your current minimum AND repaired distributed in connection with instaforex simply.
                        • #72 Collapse

You can find amount involving agent within currencies simply about every agent impose it is fascination is the shape connected with distributed, i do believe your current minimum AND repaired distributed in connection with instaforex simply.
                          • #73 Collapse

You\'ll find variety connected with agent within currencies only information on every agent impose the fascination will be the shape associated with distributed, we do believe your minimum AND repaired distributed linked to instaforex simply.
                            • #74 Collapse

You can find number related to broker at the forex market every broker charge their interest is the shape regarding spread, we think your minimum IN ADDITION TO fixed spread associated with instaforex only.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

mery bhai jahan tk mera khyal hai insta forex ke spread sb sy kam hai dosron ke nisbat ye bahot acha business hai is me loss k chancess b kam hain dear is k ilawa maine or or kisi broker py kam nahi kiya ye he sb sy best broker hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X