discus about broker cheating
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

Timing is the operative word in forex trading. Success is about executing the right trade at the right time. So, right timing is all the difference between the successful tarder and the unsuccessful one.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

I disagree, of course no one / clients who want this. If the broker is cheating, we can report it to the concerned state government sites. We can also report to the state regulatory agency broker. That is the importance of why we need to see a review of some traders before registering.

• #123 Collapse

If we get scammed then theirs really nothing we can do. Right now I do try to make some good income in forex trading by limiting my trading investments to just 10,000 dollars trading capital target. I do hope that each month I can earn more and more profit this way. I really do like to see myself making so much profit without any problem soon.

• #124 Collapse

If you are using VPS, test some other organization.. along with verify constantly it's sign in ip target... in the event that it's various your ip you should understand other folks are usually performing anything in your room, in addition while you explained, developed is a new developed it could be suspend from time to time, i really will probably let you know verify the bank account when with everyday.

• #125 Collapse

Here I will provide reviews how to choose a broker. In general there are two ways to choose a broker that is:
            A. Simple way. That is by reading reviews broker, based on the stars and the feedback that makes the choice.
            2. Professional manner that you research the broker itself.

• #126 Collapse

Visit the website broker. Read the rules of their trade, policy-2, understanding that the terms and conditions, the availability of addresses and telephone, customer service, presence / absence of regulatory agencies. I discuss Tar separate regulatory agencies ya ... Then look at the website, the link serves the overall or no. Because he's a professional broker who will pay attention to his website.

• #127 Collapse

g aap ki bat teak hay broket 2 tarha kay hotay hain DD or Nom-DD broker no DD broker acha hota hay kyun kay jab aap sell lagatay hain tu broker bi sell lagat hay jis say aap ko profit hota hay.
                • #128 Collapse

forex trading main broker kay baray main ye suna gya hai kay ye apney order main jitnay pips bataay hain utna nah katay aur apna spread bhe kam bata ker zeada lay laity hain aur kuch broker to trader ka paisa lay ker bhag jatay hain
                  • #129 Collapse

Searching at google youll find many stories about brokers cheating on their customers but those brokers actual dont deserve to be brokers at all because the only appear in the market with the intention of sucking on other peoples money and then scram ! while good and regulated brokers never do such things.One must be careful when choosing a broker because web is full of crooks these days waiting to prey upon those whom do not know much about it.
                    • #130 Collapse

I disagree, of course no one / clients who want this. If the broker is cheating, we can report it to the concerned state government sites. We can also report to the state regulatory agency broker. That is the importance of why we need to see a review of some traders before registering thanks...............
                      • #131 Collapse

G han dosto trading kefield main ham nayaksar dakha ha kaytrading brokers aik dosray key cheating kartay hain . or aksar trading brokers aik dosraybrokers keycopy b kartay hain .
                        • #132 Collapse

I additionally heard that yet i am not certain about it . be that as it may it is awful thing for Forex dealer it can diminish the quantity of merchant . it additionally impact new dealer.
                          • #133 Collapse

i furthermore heard The item but now i am not sure About this . but This really is very bad thing pertaining to Forex trader The idea can down the variety of trader . The item likewise effect new trader.
                            • #134 Collapse

G haan.kush broker cheating karty hain but cheating say bachny kay liey hamain koi bhi broker select karny say pehly us ki reputation dailkhni chahiey.main insta forex use kar rha hun.ye honest broker hai or most famous hai. .,.,.,.,..,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

ye ayk bohat hi acha forum hai air jo loog new hoty hain unke liye bohat hi acha hai app ka bhe thread bohat acha hai mujko is ma seekhnay ke liye bohat kuch mila hai aur ma is ko bohat hi ziayda like kerti hon lakin jaha tak ap ke thread ko ke jawab ka taluq hai to ma abhi new hon aur sahi se patya nahi hai isi waja se ma srif study ker rahi hon

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X