Achay broker may kia dekha jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

At the start of my trading career many times i double my account balance because at that time i was trading with little balance and there is nothing that can stop me to do this but in right after trades i lose that all and many times i lose my invested capital too so this always remain bad for me not even single time i withdraw from that.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Jee han bro main bhi yehi kehny wala tha k humein ek achy broker mein ye sab chezein dekhni chahye tabhi osko select krna chahye
      ta k sab ko koi masla na pesh aye
      • #153 Collapse

Abdullah bhai Apne jo bhi points note out karwae hain main in sab se agreed hun aur kam o besh mera bhi yehi mashwara hai k in chezon ko madd e nazar rakhen jab bhi aur jonsa bhi broker select karen khas tor per uski regulation k sath compliance,spread,payment options aur instant execution ye bohat hi important elements kisi broker ko choose karne k liye ye zaroor consider karne chahiyen.
        • #154 Collapse

Ge han my dear ma ap sa ya kahna chhon ga ka ap na aik to boht ache thread post ke ha or hama broker ke khaseyat btai ha ma ya khon ga ka aik acha broker wo ha jis jo custmer suppert kara . thanks my bro.
          • #155 Collapse

• #156 Collapse

Usually, day traders and scalpers prefer the tighter spreads because it is easier to take small profits as the market needs less ground to cover to get over transaction costs.
              Meanwhile, wider sprea

• #157 Collapse

Contrary to what you may have read elsewhere, forex brokers really aren’t out to get you. They want to do business with you, and not run you out of business! Think about it, if you lose all your money in trading, they too will lose customers.

• #158 Collapse

The ideal client of dealing desk brokers is the one who more or less breaks even. In other words, a client who neither wins nor losses at the end.
                  That way, the broker earns money on the client’s transactions, but at the same time, the client stays in the game by not blowing out his account. In essence, brokers want their clients to keep coming back for more (trading)!

• #159 Collapse

The retail forex market is so competitive that just thinking about having to sift through all the available brokers can give you a major headache
                    Choosing which forex broker to trade with can be a very overwhelming task especially if you don’t know what you should be looking for.

• #160 Collapse

The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. After all, you’re not going to hand over thousands of dollars to a person who simply claims he’s legit, right?

• #161 Collapse

Fortunately, checking the credibility of a forex broker isn’t very hard. There are regulatory agencies all over the world that separate the trustworthy from the fraudulent.
                        Below is a lis

• #162 Collapse

United States: National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)
                          Australia: Australian Securitie

• #163 Collapse

• #164 Collapse

No matter what kind of currency trader you are, like it or not, you will always be subject to transactiowill have to pay for either the forex spread or a commission so it is only natural to look for the most affordable and cheapest rates. Sometimes you may need to sacrifice low transaction for a more reliable broker.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

Make sure you know if you need tight spreads for your type of trading, and then review your available options. It’s all about finding the correct balance between security and low transaction costs.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X