Yours Favourite Trading Strategy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

dear, My favourite strategies are scalping and day trading because whenever you see that market situations are going to against you then you can stop your trade, here we can earn less profit than others.I never do real trade yet but I am doing practice on demo account now a days these are beneficial and effecfive
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

I am very new in this Forex trading but I am strengthening the trading skill on the demo account and by worth full views that i see on this post then I will try on my account to gain
      • #123 Collapse

Forex trading main hmari trading strategy ye honi chahye k hm apnay liye zyada say zayda profit earn krain to hmain chahye k hm scalping k zarye acha profit bna skte hain is liye hamain is ka kayal rakhna chahye
        :p..........No One is perfect and I am No One........:p
        • #124 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum My favorite strategies are scalping and day trading because whenever you see that market situations are going to against you then you can stop your trade, here we can earn less profit than others.I never do real trade yet but I am doing practice on demo account now a days these are beneficial and effecfive..........
          • #125 Collapse

scalping iss ka name to buhat xuna hay lekin iss ko use kernay ka 6arikanahi aata ,ap bata saktay hain keh scalping kasay krtray hain .............
            • #126 Collapse

mujhe foprex trdaing karte howe 1 yera ho gaya hai our main sab sa acha trde only scalping If you desire to go after my method, try to perform as i act.

• #127 Collapse

My favorite strategies are scalping and day trading because whenever you see that market situations are going to against you then you can stop your trade, here we can earn less profit than others.I never do real trade yet but I am doing practice on demo account now a days these are beneficial and effective
                • #128 Collapse

My favorite strategies are scalping and day trading

• #129 Collapse

My favorite strategies are scalping and day trading because whenever you see that market situations are going to against you then you can stop your trade, here we can earn less profit than others

• #130 Collapse

bhai jan tading ek sumundar hai jis mein buht c techniques or trading skills use hoti hai lekan meri malommat k mutabiq hamein kisi b pair ka daily ya weekly base pe supor or resistance level or pivot nikal chahiye us k baad fundamental analysis ko dekhte hoye trade lagani chahiye
                      • #131 Collapse

You are a person who oppose the industry the opportunity to the end of which you certainly look the business once the best technique is usually due to the fact that instead of the evening, the finish and, compared to other people, can we are a small amount of income from the following. My partner and I have never not been in the business, but where they are still useful and effective these days, I thought about training to be completed testing.
                        • #132 Collapse

Bhai main forex mainnew hn mughy es bary main kuch nhe pata per jab mughy pata chaly ga toh main ap sub logon say zaror share krun ga,
                          Forex strategies for beginner click here .... :)
                          • #133 Collapse

The best techniques are usually scalping and also stock investing due to the fact once you note that industry scenarios will in opposition to an individual then you can certainly quit the business, the following we could make a smaller amount income as compared to other folks. My partner and i by no means carry out genuine business but yet I will be carrying out training about trial consideration these days they're helpful and also effecfive.
                            • #134 Collapse

idea kru or forex ki news ko achi tarhascalping ek short time eraning way is liya mare favrite Strategy yahai hai.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

hamari favourite trading strategy to wohii hojaaigi jis se hmen mehsoos hoga k hmen profit horaha hai phr ussi way ko hm sb se pehle priority dengay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X